Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
I dont get how he can call everyone a smack rat, it's like it's his insult to everyone! Maybe because it affends then he thinks it will upset everyone else! I would be angry if someone called me a smack rat but I would actually have to laugh as I've never touched the stuff in my life and wouldn't actually upset me as a insult
I would laugh at the audacity of an ACTUAL SMACK HEAD calling me a smack rat 😂😂😂

May 26, 2023
She really does hate paying this child maintenance. She actually hates contributing anything towards her own children. And lou your children have probably forgotten who you are
So narcissistic. None of it's her fault and she wants to see the kids because they love her, not once did she say she loves them, it's just all about the money and poor old Lou

Apr 27, 2023
How can she begrudge paying the tiny amount of child maintenance she has to pay him when he is the one feeding and housing those two kiddies. He may have had to cut work hours to look after them, it’s a bloody cost of living crisis! Paying maintenance doesn’t automatically earn you the right to see a child if you’re a massive liability and possibly harmful for them to be around.

Jesus, Lou! You can’t even manage to feed yourself at the moment despite not paying any rent or bills. You should be offering to pay MORE than the measly £7 or so that you currently do.

May 26, 2023
Is she for real???? Moaning about having to pay for her kids. What a moron. She needs to realise that contact with your children and paying towards their upbringing are separate things. It ain’t even like she is paying it comes out of her universal credit before it even goes in her bank.
She'll be paying roughly enough to buy them 3 of those drinks each a week ffs

Apr 16, 2023
Imagine wanting and I say that lightly that you want your kids blah blah blah and would do anything to get to see them but plaster all over social media that you don’t actually give a flying do about those weans! Made no effort and no sense of being a parent when you don’t want to contribute to your kids upbringing etc! She should be sterilised! It’s just a pitty party for her and what she can get!

Polly

May 11, 2023
She can't even put together some reasons of why she should have her children back apart from "va clean drugs test". Making it sound like some GCSE art project.

As for the child maintenance. I had to come off her stories because I was honestly going to smash my phone. It was her choice to pick drugs over her kids, and she thinks she shouldn't be paying because if she was that bad he'd want nothing from her?!

Can you even BEGIN to imagine if a bloke said this about his kids he didn't want to pay for?! Be splashed all over the Daily Mail. fing dirty rotten t she is. Deserves nothing.

Apr 16, 2023
She can't even put together some reasons of why she should have her children back apart from "va clean drugs test". Making it sound like some GCSE art project.

As for the child maintenance. I had to come off her stories because I was honestly going to smash my phone. It was her choice to pick drugs over her kids, and she thinks she shouldn't be paying because if she was that bad he'd want nothing from her?!

Can you even BEGIN to imagine if a bloke said this about his kids he didn't want to pay for?! Be splashed all over the Daily Mail. fing dirty rotten t she is. Deserves nothing.
I felt exactly the same,infact if she had been infront of me add of slapped her,she is paying fk all to them kids,the tax payers are,and the fact she thinks by paying this so called money to her ex, that it will grant her being able to see her kids,wrong Lou it doesn't mean that at all.💯☝ if this was a man wingeing on about paying for his kids there would be uproar bad father etc etc you are no better Lou your just pissed because your benefits have been reduced by a few quid

nicebeard

Jun 27, 2023
Imagine wanting and I say that lightly that you want your kids blah blah blah and would do anything to get to see them but plaster all over social media that you don’t actually give a flying do about those weans! Made no effort and no sense of being a parent when you don’t want to contribute to your kids upbringing etc! She should be sterilised! It’s just a pitty party for her and what she can get!
Enough is enough 🤣

Apr 20, 2023
Paying for things is called being responsible. Still, when has she ever been responsible, lie upon lie, even about the birth of Molly. No idea of what being a parent means, the sacrifice and love involved. 99% of parents would walk through fire for their kids, lou, well she resents a few quid of her free money going to her babies.
Get a fing job, face up to reality, those kids have forgotten you and that's for the best. Stop expecting everyone else to fund your disgusting waste of a life.
Things to put in your file:
I'm off drugs
I've left ste
I've got a job
I recognise my choices affected my kids
I'm sorry
Oh, wait...