Lou @Lifewithloux

May 17, 2023
I think SHE isn’t allowed to see the kids at her moms anymore, because of talking to them about Alfie. From what I could make out her parents are still seeing the kids.

way back when James stopped her seeing kids, it was when Ste was first on the scene… and James was right on this occasion. He may have also done wrong, but he does appear to have stepped up to look after them.

ste’s reputation went before him, I wouldn’t want my cat meeting him let alone my kids. And she choose the drug life.mat that point she could have thought……. I want my kids more than anything. But time and again she has chosen drugs and him over those beautiful kids, and because of those choices the kids are better off without her.

There’s more to being drug free than clean drug tests. We have seen her off her tits on extras….. and She’s fooling no one but herself.

Jun 21, 2023
Lou, showing how thick she is by following an account on how to make a sandwich.

It's a cleaning account, and that's what makes it even more laughable with that filthy git! 🤣
Screenshot_20230630-103826_Instagram.jpg
Not sure why she's shouting out cleaning accounts. Is she going to try and be a cleaning influencer again and blag free s?
I'd love to see her start with the filth on Ste's floor