Lou @Lifewithloux

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Complains had no money for food yet has £300 stashed away ?

My birthday has just been and gone and birthday money is the last thing I think of saving when other things need to be paid.
I ended up having a bag of chips and a walk along the beach and reading a book and you know what.....I loved it,my heart felt still and I felt relaxed....I didn't need a bunch of tat ,I just needed to feel calm and know that despite all the s in my own life, I'm doing my best.

Lou you absolute trout....you weren't .robbed ,we know you weren't, it was you owing drug money.

Also her den of inequity....I'm disabled and struggle every day with physical and mental health issues and I still always manage and make sure I keep my home as clean as I can....you have no excuse you lazy imbecile.

Trying your hardest ?.....don't make me laugh 🤣

Apr 20, 2023
How long would it take to tidy that up, an hour, max. A bag for the rubbish, washing up in the kitchen, put the washing machine on. Hang up or fold clean stuff. It’s 4 walls, same as every other room, stop moaning and get on with it.
Or spend the day with your waster boyfriend you chose over your kids begging and drinking redbull while the rest of us work to support your lazy ungrateful dirty arse.
You're not doing the most basic things lou. Stop making your room a mess in the first place. Stop lying and begging or you'll never ever turn your life around.