Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
Drug free my arse, that's why Lou goes awol all the time as off face everyday
How long would it take to tidy that up, an hour, max. A bag for the rubbish, washing up in the kitchen, put the washing machine on. Hang up or fold clean stuff. It’s 4 walls, same as every other room, stop moaning and get on with it.
Or spend the day with your waster boyfriend you chose over your kids begging and drinking redbull while the rest of us work to support your lazy ungrateful dirty arse.
You're not doing the most basic things lou. Stop making your room a mess in the first place. Stop lying and begging or you'll never ever turn your life around.
I don’t think she knows what a washing machine is. She just wears the same outfits over and over and then sticks a new temu order in 🤦🏻‍♀️

May 7, 2023
OMG did I hear that right? She’s whinging about the shop not letting her have tick and said “F*ck that charity starts at home” I need my money! god where to start with this…

lou do you mean the home that WE pay for? Charity? Is that handouts you get from tax payers/wish lists/temu that you’ve not once offered to your kids? You had £300 stolen?! If you had £300 for your birthday why were you still on the beg with your lists? Why didn’t YOU give it to your kids? It shows you have zero morales and would happily see your kids in the gutter with s presents as long as you get something. When you were still with James did you get £300 then? NO! Ste didn’t earn that £300, it’s OUR money!

I love how she’s happy to give the corner shop all her change to guarantee she can get her choc choc but shes not happy to give James a couple of quid for her kids! Lou you might want to watch that back. You sound like an absolute self centered toddler spitting your dummy out cos you’ve got no pocket money for chocolate. You waste of space!!

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
IMG_3348.jpeg
Instead of blathering on about imaginary messages about your weight, wash your mouth, it would take 2 seconds you scruffy t!
I have a theory on this. It's not chocolate. It's sores.

If it was chocolate, you'd expect to see it elsewhere around her mucky face - bit on the cheeks, bit on the chins etc - but we never see that, even when she's in some states. Even when she's skint/starving, the "chocolate" remains.

I admit that i'm not a crack connoisseur, but I know the pipe usage can cause nasty sores. Might be the answer?

Apr 16, 2023
I have a theory on this. It's not chocolate. It's sores.

If it was chocolate, you'd expect to see it elsewhere around her mucky face - bit on the cheeks, bit on the chins etc - but we never see that, even when she's in some states. Even when she's skint/starving, the "chocolate" remains.

I admit that i'm not a crack connoisseur, but I know the pipe usage can cause nasty sores. Might be the answer?
I never thought of that