Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Steve probably off the scene spent all her money for her now shes turning to her followers to beg again! Anyone old enough to own a phone and follow her surely wouldn’t need any advice from her mind. Don’t know what planet she’s on.
Screenshot from 2023-08-07 11-39-22.png

Funny you should mention that, Stebiscuit also pleading poverty after having not been posting for a while, let's see how the competing begs get on.

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
This new house won't last.
Lou is forever getting sanctioned.
She will need to budget and budget hard.
Gas water and electricity alone before even thinking about food ,phones, Internet, home insurance (might be an idea lou as you are burgled so much.....gotta insure all that temu crap)...and remember the poor mare has the bare minimum taken to pay for her kids upbringing and of course that makes her mum of the year instantly....I mean poor girl forgets Alfie is adopted for crying out loud.
I don't even give her until Xmas tbh.
As for ste ....dear god....I've had less than £50 at times to last me more than a month ,but I just made do!.
And lou....£500 ??.....you aren't aspirational, no one wants to be like you ,you aren't an influencer ,you are a Beg , scrounger , a pos mum.
Do what they Rest of us have done with our homes, we've done it all from the ground up, charity shops, upcycling, boot sales, online auction sites.

As a disabled women myself who worked for over 20 years, it sickens me that you got given a house people like me would kill for,but I had to wrestle the private rental market for 2 years but druggy idiots like you get a red carpet.

As you remember I'm an ex drug addict myself ,but I haven't had anything handed to me ,and if I had ever been able to have kids ,the only way they'd leave me was if I was dead and buried. You are vile

Jetfire

Jul 2, 2023
I think Steve has had a fist fight with her, purple phone sold to CEX and half her s is still at ste's house and she can't get it.
The beg for £500 will be aimed at hinch and Carol both. That's why shes posted to hinch yesterday. Trying to get her attention.
She's drugged to her neck in that video, picking her toenails as she speaks, snorting and breathing like a hippo. How is she sounding like that? Her airways must be buggered.

The court date will be because Ste has assaulted her. I would be money on it.
She could be really clever and post on the free cycle Facebook groups, zero waste groups etc and she could furnish and decorate her flat for nothing.
I see people giving away wallpaper and paint, crockery, pictures, all sorts. She won't do that though because we know she thinks she deserves someone to buy her all new stuff. She's entitled. Everyone owes her a living.
I dont know how she's going to pay for that house over the winter with the cost of heating and electricity never mind anything else.

Apr 29, 2023
View attachment 10000000_602390882054700_3231957073532733274_n.mp4
There's a lot in this 1am mumblings to unpack.
"I wish I had like someone that'd say 'here you go here's five hundred pound have a...bloody...shopping spree for decorating your flat making it look nice', i'd love that or just like someone to er give me loads of stuff to decorate it with what they used but don't want that'd be lovely, but yeah, if only eh. I've [unintelligible] job soon I start my job soon so well it's volunteering job so I don't get paid for it but...opening new doors innit and plus i've got my influencer job and stuff like that that I will hopefully get paid for eventually over the next couple of months woop"

The asking for £500 is shameless, but so is Lou. Not suprising there, just weird she'd put a specific figure on it. So...now she's saying it's a flat. For what it's worth, I still think it's the bungalou - the surrounding houses looked like bungalows. Some sort of volunteer thing coming up? Wonder if that's part of whatever program she's on. Plus she's got her influencer job!
Makes me boke they way she talks through her nose! Needs her androids out

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Influencer job? HAHAHAHA who is she influencing? She lives in a dream world. Also she already had 500quid given to her when she was doing temu. Could've kitted out her furniture with that money but instead she spent it on absolute se.

As for her phone getting taken from her, she said the other day, story is probably still on her tiktok that she was getting a new phone because her current one was broken. Her phone wasn't taken in the burglary like she's claiming nowhere was on her phone storying that day and for weeks afterwards.

Also what is with that heavy breathing and snorting? Sounds like her lungs are packing in along with her brain cells.

Apr 27, 2023
Remember a few months ago when she got denied the cost of living payment, “£300 would change me life” ….then got hundreds of pounds to spend on Temu. She bought shoddy fake adidas T-shirts that didn’t even fit her and bandana headbands that no one has worn since their Avril Lavigne phase 20 years ago.

She was given money and a lot of it. She just spunked it on Temu se, taxis and takeaways despite not earning a single penny and she’s still begging for more…..to decorate her FREE house!

Jul 30, 2023
Influencer job? HAHAHAHA who is she influencing? She lives in a dream world. Also she already had 500quid given to her when she was doing temu. Could've kitted out her furniture with that money but instead she spent it on absolute se.

As for her phone getting taken from her, she said the other day, story is probably still on her tiktok that she was getting a new phone because her current one was broken. Her phone wasn't taken in the burglary like she's claiming nowhere was on her phone storying that day and for weeks afterwards.

Also what is with that heavy breathing and snorting? Sounds like her lungs are packing in along with her brain cells.
She's influenced me to not take drugs