Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
2 hours ago - I'm buzzing, I'm high on life!
30 mins ago - wah, I'm struggling. It's so hard.

I couldn't make sense of what she was actually fake crying about. All I heard was noise about a coffee table
She's struggling, people (family? mam with incredibly rare disease that only 4 people have in the world?) are supposed to be helping her, she wanted them to pick up a TV stand from the charity shop and bring it to her and they haven't instantly done it, even though its "only a 10 minute walk away", so now she's stuck using a coffee table as a TV stand.

Nobody has ever known such pain.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Poor lou having to use coffee table as a tv stand. She soon forgot how buzzing she was to get a free bungalow semi furnished. There wasn't even a TV there so why the desperate rush for a TV stand? The fake crying with no tears then back to normal talking. She's a fed up emotional rollercoaster is that one. Absolutely comedy watching her. Her life is an utter s show just like her mullet.

Jun 21, 2023
She's struggling, people (family? mam with incredibly rare disease that only 4 people have in the world?) are supposed to be helping her, she wanted them to pick up a TV stand from the charity shop and bring it to her and they haven't instantly done it, even though its "only a 10 minute walk away", so now she's stuck using a coffee table as a TV stand.

The entitlement is astounding

Phyllisjay

Apr 16, 2023

But no actual tv

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
But no actual tv
Then she would have to pay a tv license and can't possibly afford minimal deductions from her benefits for her children AND a weekly payment of £6 for a TV license....I mean the poor lass has probably tried to buy one with a temu link and had to sit in the corner and sob with choc choc and a magazine cut out of Sophie hinch and cried until she hears the chime her wish list has been viewed 😒😒