Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
I just can’t believe how much she’s piled on in such a short space of time. the way she was walking round with her gunt hanging out earlier in her temu specials 🤣 🤣 absolute car crash she is!

Also Who is she influencing? I had to laugh when she was talking about Amazon being dead good to their staff and her being an affiliate…mate you’re hardly online! Your whinging you don’t get paid until 3 months after, surely she must realise she needs to hustle to get paid then?! She’s whinged today that she’s got no money and is gonna get loads done, then she’s sat in bed whinging about her spot and then fast forward a bit and she’s “high on life” after a trip to the shop for choc choc. Yes Lou, you’re defo high on sumit I’ll give you that. 🙃🤭

Jun 21, 2023
I just can’t believe how much she’s piled on in such a short space of time. the way she was walking round with her gunt hanging out earlier in her temu specials 🤣 🤣 absolute car crash she is!

Also Who is she influencing? I had to laugh when she was talking about Amazon being dead good to their staff and her being an affiliate…mate you’re hardly online! Your whinging you don’t get paid until 3 months after, surely she must realise she needs to hustle to get paid then?! She’s whinged today that she’s got no money and is gonna get loads done, then she’s sat in bed whinging about her spot and then fast forward a bit and she’s “high on life” after a trip to the shop for choc choc. Yes Lou, you’re defo high on sumit I’ll give you that. 🙃🤭
Whinging about waiting 3 months for payment? If she put the work in 3 months ago she'd be seeing some money now. She's not exactly starving without it. Bloody lucky to be getting all the s she gets on the public purse

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

I just can't believe she referred to herself as a staff member of amazon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jun 21, 2023
Saw the pics of her house tour. In a week it looks exactly like her homeless house room. Amazing.
She's claiming it smells nice all the time. It probably did for the first 5 hours she was in there. Don't even want to think about the smell now, and I'm grateful my nostrils don't get assaulted viewing the state of it through a screen

Beggy is back

Apr 30, 2023
Off her face!

What is with the fake tan applied inches think in some places, barely there in others? Same dribble marks from more than a day ago.

In your fake crying psycho ramblings you asked how to start Lou. You are a fing adult so start acting like one. Next, take that ridiculous black choker off your neck and throw it away. Stop taking drugs and have a shower. Then take one item from your unpacked items and put it in the fing cupboard. Then repeat. Tad dah!
At the very least wash your hands. You are filthy and are really delusional if you think any brand would want someone like you representing them - now or anytime in the future.