Lou @Lifewithloux

May 5, 2023
..."my psychosis is really bad". I'm sorry, WHAT? When the do was she diagnosed with PSYCHOSIS?!!! Lying t.

God, she really grinds my gears. It's a good job I live in another city, if I ever encountered her I wouldn't be able to control myself.

Why does she think her content is good? Nobody wants to see a video of her squirting caramel sauce into her open yap, then one with the same sauce all over her face. Why does she eat like a toddler? She must dribble when she eats, which is revolting. How the do anybody shagged her to give her 3 babies I'll never know. Any hole's a goal, I guess. GROSS.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
That is possibly one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. With her one remaining brain cell why did she think that needed to be put on her social media. Absolutely rank she is. Eating that full bottle of caramel sauce, it all over her face and top then fake crying and apologising that she might need to be sick. I see that desk really got her life in order like she imagined it would. She could have all the things in the world she would still be a grotty skank that deserves nothing but the gutter.