Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I’m gonna throw a theory out there.

I reckon Ste has lost his flat OR he’s hiding from someone and that’s why he’s at Lou’s!!

He’s literally moved himself in! How many nights has he been there now? I spotted his clothes on the airer the other day, lynx shower gel in the bathroom, a twin pack of toothbrushes (when she has her electric one) and he’s sat there in her front room wirj no top on. Hes proper made himself at home!

If he’s still living in his flat and they’re claiming as single people they’ll be raking it in in benefits as well as him claiming PIP!! I have my suspicions on where Lou’s bungalow is and if Im right it’s 5 mins from Ste’s. They’d easily be able to pull off looking like they’re living separately. I wish they were living miles apart to make it harder for them to see each other. Even when she was still in the temp accommodation, she wasn’t that far from him. They need some distance from each other to make it harder!!!

I’d love to know what state they were in when her mam and dad popped round and what they think about him being there cos ultimately he’s the reason she’s not seeing her kids and they know that!! What a kick in the teeth for them.
I can believe this theory.

Honestly, comment cafe really needs PMs, I'd love to compare theories on where she is, but at the same time, I don't want to publicly doxx her. I'm sure if we wait a week she'll post her address though.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Love how she thinks the comments on tiktok will be better than the ones she recieves on Instagram. Off her face on lives and begging will never bring in the nice supportive comments
Seriously off her nut
I think she’s dreaming of all the gifts she’ll get 💀

She’s gonna get torn apart by more little girls

Jun 21, 2023
She could easily get 1,000 followers on TikTok by posting everyday, using trending sounds or hashtags. A lot of people starting off do the follow trains on there too but she’s just so lazy that she even expects her followers to be handed to her 🙄
Carol bought some of her insta followers for her, so it doesn't surprise me that she thinks she can get them on TikTok with no real work