Lou @Lifewithloux

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
So i'm sitting through her latest crap on tiktok so you don't have to.

Highlights include :
  • The filter trying it's best, bless it. 1 and a half eyebrows.
  • Thinking larger creators aren't telling people to subscribe to her because "people don't want to share my thing, my tiktok, because it might lose them customers"
  • "recovery is quite hard. I turned on a program called painkillers on netfix and that just brought back all of the like feelings that painkillers do give you" have you considered not watching something called painkillers?
  • "I feel like crying but i'm not gonna cry, i'm just gonna give up until this evening"
  • sad about her weight gain. Can't think why that's happened. With chocolate smeared around her lips.
  • "I just feel like coming off drugs has made everything worse" sent from my new bungalow, where i have been showered with tat.
  • "I just want to get high on drugs. Well I do any I don't. I don't do it because i've got no money to do it"
  • "I wish I didn't tell the doctor that I was addicted to them"
  • "sorry for oversharing on tiktok" - proceeds to post her 7 minute video anyway.

You'll get a seat next to Carol in heaven for this recap. Thank you for saving me the torture of listening!

May 18, 2023
Blaming her meds for falling asleep as she's doing this video. Off her face more like. What a friggin embarrassment to be like that in front of every stranger watching her.

Screenshot_20230821-211317_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230821-211331_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230821-211345_Instagram.jpg
If she fell asleep, how did she post it?!? 🤷🏻‍♀️ FAKE FAKE FAKE or Steminem is drugging her cake or she’s just a shameless lying druggie