Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
What an actual fing riot that live was!
How can 2 fully grown adults be so bastard stupid? It has to be an act?
No one doesn’t know how to not cook fing pasta, she is just playing up for views now, like she was responsible for her 2 eldest kids for a couple of years, she would have cooked them something surly
Nah I tell you there are people who don't know how to cook pasta who have high ranking positions in large companies. Take my word for it. I live with one.

May 23, 2023
That live was worse than anything I’ve ever seen from cooking with candy (iykyk) 30 years she’s been on this planet, birthed 3 children, raised 2 for long enough. My mums other daughter was a full on smack fiend but didn’t forget how to cook a standard meal. It looks too genuine to be an act though so I’m actually really confused as to how her little brain functions! She needs studying!

Jun 21, 2023
That live was worse than anything I’ve ever seen from cooking with candy (iykyk) 30 years she’s been on this planet, birthed 3 children, raised 2 for long enough. My mums other daughter was a full on smack fiend but didn’t forget how to cook a standard meal. It looks too genuine to be an act though so I’m actually really confused as to how her little brain functions! She needs studying!
It was the spinning and mashing of the pasta that had been boiled to for 100 hours that tipped me.

Also the spinning using a grill handle.

How are these fing thick bastards still alive?

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve just skipped through the cooking live! Wtaf they are like 12 year olds, not one of them can pronounce a word properly.
Lou is fing huge
Lou we know you have a swivel chair you’ve shown it before… not going to be the exciting reveal you expect
Half a block of cheese
The size of the fing portions (think that’s the word you were looking for Lou) and still moaning there wasn’t enough!
Shows they don’t appreciate what they have as how much ingredients they used for one meal, no watching the pennies from them two!
I’ve had to meal plan and prep accordingly so I have meals until payday. And I’ve worked for it.
The best thing in her life is her tripod….. 🫠

Polly

May 11, 2023
Her most recent story 🤯
I've so much work I want to do to my house, bedrooms to decorate, but I'm not on social media begging for handouts! We're both working our arses off to do it ourselves. That story has really annoyed me.
And me. She's finding it really hard?! What the actual do. She hasn't had to do nothing but fing exist, everyone else has done things for her.
She has more s than a lot of people. A bathroom full of lotions and potions. A seemingly endless supply of hair bleach, fake tan, make up, red bull, fags and choc choc. A nice house, a roof above her head that isn't a crack den (yet). No bills to worry about. Food bank parcels. Take aways courtesy of fing gullible idiots.
I'm sure that desk that was meant to be life changing, the best thing in the world...hasn't been mentioned since. Now it's all about the £30 temu thing.
She is absolutely fing disgusting. I genuinely hope she loses the lot. To think what other people who actually need, and would be so grateful of the bare basics could of had with all this.

Apr 30, 2023
And me. She's finding it really hard?! What the actual do. She hasn't had to do nothing but fing exist, everyone else has done things for her.
She has more s than a lot of people. A bathroom full of lotions and potions. A seemingly endless supply of hair bleach, fake tan, make up, red bull, fags and choc choc. A nice house, a roof above her head that isn't a crack den (yet). No bills to worry about. Food bank parcels. Take aways courtesy of fing gullible idiots.
I'm sure that desk that was meant to be life changing, the best thing in the world...hasn't been mentioned since. Now it's all about the £30 temu thing.
She is absolutely fing disgusting. I genuinely hope she loses the lot. To think what other people who actually need, and would be so grateful of the bare basics could of had with all this.
Christmas is just around the corner, so I'd guarantee she hits rock bottom again. We'll be there to watch as well 🤭

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Not to brag, but I did an online Ocado order today & got a free wooden spoon 😂
No idea why after all the crap she's pulled, but the begging for a fing wooden spoon so she can cook has pushed me over. Zero desire to do anything to help herself - her (well, our) money is for fags and redbull. Everything else is from the kindness of strangers. I'm taking some time off from this car crash, my blood pressure can't handle it.