Lou @Lifewithloux

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Ohhhhhh Lou is gonna be crying again shortly!! After her rant against Kelly, Kelly has offered her out to a charity boxing match so she can knock her on her arse.
Lou this is what happens when you act the Billy big bollocks online 🙈
😂 I’d bloody love to see this!

Lou needs a good hiding if you ask me!

She’s high as a kite on her stories, crying, calling people out being delusional (she’d be banging with long hair, ok then!)
She’s got a bad eye, probably from the fumes of the crack she’s been smoking on that pipe & crack scabs are appearing again!

She’s a vile mess

May 11, 2023
I’ve been away from here for a while but I’d watched both Kelly and Lou’s stories since yesterday. I had to come on and catch up. 🤣 again, you did not disappoint.
My money is on Kelly 😝

Lou acting as if butter wouldn’t melt but being a vile b acting as though she has balls the size of melons via voice notes.. bet if someone even said boo to her she’d s her Temu pants!

I genuinely would love to know how she’s so skint if she’s so sober!? 🤷‍♀️

May 7, 2023
I’ve been away from here for a while but I’d watched both Kelly and Lou’s stories since yesterday. I had to come on and catch up. 🤣 again, you did not disappoint.
My money is on Kelly 😝

Lou acting as if butter wouldn’t melt but being a vile b acting as though she has balls the size of melons via voice notes.. bet if someone even said boo to her she’d s her Temu pants!

I genuinely would love to know how she’s so skint if she’s so sober!? 🤷‍♀️
s her temu pants LOL I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣

Her trash talk needs work too. Those voice notes we hilarious, she can barely string a sentence together on them 🙈🙈 how embarrassing!