Lou @Lifewithloux

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
How is that bungalow such a mess constantly. She lives on her own, it's mot hard to pick up after yourself especially when you don't have much stuff. Not like she has anything else going on in her day other than collecting her meds. So much talk about sorting s out she's wasting time when she could actually be sorting s out. She is completely clueless, in all honesty I don't think she could work she literally can't function like a normal human being at all. It's like she gets an idea but then has no idea how to put the pieces together to achieve that idea even if it's something as simple as emptying a box of temu tat.

Aug 29, 2023
I’m sorry but I’ve had to actually join to comment instead of lurking because she’s actually infuriating me!

Why is she so delusional with all this content this and content that and getting idiots to buy her things to aid her with this delusion? She’s literally the dregs of society i am so confused where she thinks shes going with this 😂😂 im sure she just loves saying “CoNtEnt” because what content could she possibly film? She can’t even tidy up shes been threatening to for a week 🤣

She is NEVER ever going to be an influencer! She has zero to offer but her car crash daily viewing. Shes not got the house/decor, the personality, the common sense, creative eye, basic skills to keep a home clean and tidy, personal hygiene, decent camera skills, or anything else even remotely close to influencers. What business in their right mind would associate with this dusty, spaced out illiterate benefits Britain reject?! Stop focusing on instagramming and focus on your health, home and children.

GOnnA FilM SoMe CoNteNT FoR YoU guYS.

Honestly it gives me the absolute rage. Lou your life is in tatters. Your a single woman living in a house of nothing and youve still managed to make it a tip! You’ve literally been given everything you need as a foundation. Build from there! You need to look at your life and what your actually doing to better it, change it and yourself. Not plotting how to become shameless’s version of mrs hinch and con your way through life! You have done this to your damn self. Its on YOU to pick up the pieces. No one else can do this for you. Stop with the delusions of grandeur. You are not and will never be and influencer. You only have those followers because of the whole sorry story of your instagram history and plastering your erratic life online.

Apr 16, 2023
I’m sorry but I’ve had to actually join to comment instead of lurking because she’s actually infuriating me!

Why is she so delusional with all this content this and content that and getting idiots to buy her things to aid her with this delusion? She’s literally the dregs of society i am so confused where she thinks shes going with this 😂😂 im sure she just loves saying “CoNtEnt” because what content could she possibly film? She can’t even tidy up shes been threatening to for a week 🤣

She is NEVER ever going to be an influencer! She has zero to offer but her car crash daily viewing. Shes not got the house/decor, the personality, the common sense, creative eye, basic skills to keep a home clean and tidy, personal hygiene, decent camera skills, or anything else even remotely close to influencers. What business in their right mind would associate with this dusty, spaced out illiterate benefits Britain reject?! Stop focusing on instagramming and focus on your health, home and children.

GOnnA FilM SoMe CoNteNT FoR YoU guYS.

Honestly it gives me the absolute rage. Lou your life is in tatters. Your a single woman living in a house of nothing and youve still managed to make it a tip! You’ve literally been given everything you need as a foundation. Build from there! You need to look at your life and what your actually doing to better it, change it and yourself. Not plotting how to become shameless’s version of mrs hinch and con your way through life! You have done this to your damn self. Its on YOU to pick up the pieces. No one else can do this for you. Stop with the delusions of grandeur. You are not and will never be and influencer. You only have those followers because of the whole sorry story of your instagram history and plastering your erratic life online.
👏 👏👏👏👏

May 7, 2023
What’s with the constant farting and burping on stories and then just laughing them off. Honest to god she’s foul AF! 🤢🤢

She’s 100% took something today. Her eyes are rolling and she’s slurring her words again. What’s she on about with Ste not coming back? Has he gone to the bookies again. She must’ve done a dirty dele cos she’s not mentioned him in on her stories so far.

Again with the “I need him” she’s never gonna close the door on him, he’s too useful to her!

Aug 29, 2023
I honestly don’t understand how she has so much to do? It’s literally her own mess? She is always complaining of having nothing? It’s not like she has a full family to look after, wash for, cook for, work to go to, errands etc on top of the house work and maintaining your self and your own wellbeing . I bet 90% of us maintain all of the above with “bad menkul elf “ too! The woe is me and zero responsibility and accountability is never going to help her. It’s all someone else’s fault. Theres always an excuse. How any functional adult buys into this is beyond me. I genuinely don’t know how anyone is supporting this. All it does is enable her. Shes a selfish, self indulgent, lazy lump, ungrateful and down right cheeky with zero shame. Anyone buying this needs their head testing. She’s literally depending on the services provided to her, the state and strangers on the internet to fix a situation she created without doing any of the actual work herself! Anything that takes any sort of brain power, effort or dedication on her behalf and she just checks out. Starts the dry crying and then comes back eyes rolling drooling banging on about “CoNteNt” like that is going to fix or achieve anything.

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
Twice now she’s mentioned “Samsung” the first saying that will sort everything out, so now it’s the samsung tablet that will sort everything out! How long is she going to carry this on😂 theres always something that will solve the problem i thought she wanted a desk and chair, now she wants a tablet that you don’t actually need a desk for do offfff😂

Polly

May 11, 2023
How will a tablet (which I'm sure she already has) help her sort stuff out? She has a phone and a laptop, which is more than many people. What's she expect it to do? Clean the house, upload s to Vinted, get her off drugs? How her silly followers don't see that every week its something new she needs to 'sort things out', whilst all the other things that she promised would do this sit in the background...beyond me.

May 11, 2023
How will a tablet (which I'm sure she already has) help her sort stuff out? She has a phone and a laptop, which is more than many people. What's she expect it to do? Clean the house, upload s to Vinted, get her off drugs? How her silly followers don't see that every week its something new she needs to 'sort things out', whilst all the other things that she promised would do this sit in the background...beyond me.
Don’t forget someone already bought her a tablet previously. That was meant to sort everything for her.. 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

May 26, 2023
I'm sure when she says she has so much to do she includes and prioritises her 'content'.

1. Think about finding planner/beg/cry/have a fag and redbull
2. Think about writing content ideas in planner/beg/cry/have a fag and choc choc
3. Think about typing content ideas on laptop/beg/cry/have a fag and redbull
4. Make videos/beg/cry/have a fag and choc choc
5. Attempt to edit videos/beg/cry/have a fag and red bull
6. Give up and moan on Instagram that I've got so much to do/beg/cry/run out of fags/eat more choc choc
7. Moan about needing to tidy up/mental health/pain
8. Go back to bed
9. Go live on Instagram/show my belly rolls/moan/cry/click my Temu link/follow my Tik tok/I need fags/£30 please/fall asleep while talking

So much to do 😭😭😭😭

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
To be fair, Lou also has no chance.
Definetly not! Even the way she is now I doubt anyone would offer her supervised visitation unless it was at a centre with professionals

Eta but she is not showing that she is making any effort for those kids. Not one thing bought for them. Even if it is unlikely they will live with her again she should still be showing the court that she has things set up for visits if that ever became possible. Toys before planners and all that

Aug 29, 2023
Twice now she’s mentioned “Samsung” the first saying that will sort everything out, so now it’s the samsung tablet that will sort everything out! How long is she going to carry this on😂 theres always something that will solve the problem i thought she wanted a desk and chair, now she wants a tablet that you don’t actually need a desk for do offfff😂
It’s the constant “subtle” hints combined with the sad face and dry cry for me 😂