Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
She's really wanting those roses and other gifts.

If anyone on here follows that account, please, for the love of earning an honest living, unfollow her
Maybe she's thinking of a different kind of rose?

Honestly, I half expect her to go live, and receive a torrent of abuse enough to put her off. Followed by a mental health beg. I'm too old to understand tiktok though, so they might not be that viscous.

Jun 21, 2023
Maybe she's thinking of a different kind of rose?

Honestly, I half expect her to go live, and receive a torrent of abuse enough to put her off. Followed by a mental health beg. I'm too old to understand tiktok though, so they might not be that viscous.

fing laughing hard at that link! 🌹
TikTok is pretty savage when it wants to be. But so many of the train wreck beggy accounts pull decent amounts of gifts on there, so if you've got a thick skin, or just don't give a do, it can be worth the abuse.

The more comments a live is getting, it ends up on people's FYPs so any random could end up discovering her on there.

TikTok keeps about half of whatever a gifter pays for a gift, so she won't see all of what she gets gifted (nice surprise for her there too), but she could probably buy a few red bulls after a live so it's definitely worth it for her compared to Insta

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
fing laughing hard at that link! 🌹
TikTok is pretty savage when it wants to be. But so many of the train wreck beggy accounts pull decent amounts of gifts on there, so if you've got a thick skin, or just don't give a do, it can be worth the abuse.

The more comments a live is getting, it ends up on people's FYPs so any random could end up discovering her on there.

TikTok keeps about half of whatever a gifter pays for a gift, so she won't see all of what she gets gifted (nice surprise for her there too), but she could probably buy a few red bulls after a live so it's definitely worth it for her compared to Insta
Thanks for the insight. Of course TikTok is going to take a huge cut - but I lowkey can't wait for to declare she's "working for TikTok".

Far as I can tell, Lou lacks a thick skin - considering asking "are you sorting a bedroom for your kids" is enough to send her over the edge. She won't be able to sustain a live - unless she just doesn't read the comments.

Apr 20, 2023
Support worker and boss coming, and Lou has got to tidy up because of trolls. Yeah Lou you tidy up cos it's part of being an adult. It's part of resuming a normal life pattern. If you can't manage these basics, clean you, your home feed yourself, pay your bills, you will end up homeless on crack selling your fanny again. Make an effort, just fing do it. Above all, stop whining, stop begging.

May 7, 2023
So basically she ordered temu on a night when she was off her face off crack and can’t remember what’s on it. I really hope it’s the most random box of se that she can’t use. Why is she saying she hopes it’s PJs? The ones she wears don’t bloody fit her!

I wonder why the big boss is coming though? Maybe it’s about Ste? Or the state of her on her lives!!!