Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
All this talk about a chat with an employee employer who will helpfully make her a business plan for her hustles has got me thinking - she's worked so hard, we should cut her some slack. Support her entrepreneurship. Stop being such nasty twolls.

So I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm #teamlou now. I don't want to sign up to temu, cause I don't wan to get in the way of her hustle, but I'll help any way I can. I'll make her business a logo.
beggyloupng.png

May 11, 2023
All this talk about a chat with an employee employer who will helpfully make her a business plan for her hustles has got me thinking - she's worked so hard, we should cut her some slack. Support her entrepreneurship. Stop being such nasty twolls.

So I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm #teamlou now. I don't want to sign up to temu, cause I don't wan to get in the way of her hustle, but I'll help any way I can. I'll make her business a logo.
beggyloupng.png
This my friend is epic! 👌 it even rhymes! 😝

Apr 16, 2023

beggyloupng.png
Genius!!!!!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What Ste done to her phone? He’s took a knife to the battery? Why?! And why has she got a phonr in her drawer anyway. Is she hiding jt from Ste.
Also her new beg is she needs a second phone for when she goes live on tiktok. Why? She’s already got a laptop and a tablet. Wasn’t she alread asking for another tablet as well. Anything else Lou
I think she was about to say she needs a tablet then stopped herself and just said yeah then ended the story. She was sayinfa couple of weeks back she needed a tablet. Havent seen that tablet in months and haven't seen that laptop turned on in months either.

Apr 30, 2023
What Ste done to her phone? He’s took a knife to the battery? Why?! And why has she got a phonr in her drawer anyway. Is she hiding jt from Ste.
Also her new beg is she needs a second phone for when she goes live on tiktok. Why? She’s already got a laptop and a tablet. Wasn’t she alread asking for another tablet as well. Anything else Lou
It was when she said Ste got her the phone. Obviously nicked, because it won't be a new one.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Wants to go live on Tik Tok with CLA, Evil queen, Gemzino and Miss Red 🤣🤣 anyone who watches ths s show will know that she will get torn apart. Theyve got thousands of their own trolls so add hers and it will be a car crash!
There's a user called sobriety jack who's in court January for receiving gifts while on UC
Evil Queen will eviscerate her 😭