Lou @Lifewithloux

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It's about a tenner if not more for 20cigs these days and she must be smoking at least that a day. I earn a relatively good wage and stopped smoking years ago when they got to 6quid for 20 because I couldn't justify spending that much. She says it's an addiction but they give out free nicotine replacement these days or she could get an ecig. I just can't get my head around how dumb some people are. Thickest t online that one.

Apr 23, 2023
It's about a tenner if not more for 20cigs these days and she must be smoking at least that a day. I earn a relatively good wage and stopped smoking years ago when they got to 6quid for 20 because I couldn't justify spending that much. She says it's an addiction but they give out free nicotine replacement these days or she could get an ecig. I just can't get my head around how dumb some people are. Thickest t online that one.
Yes her £90 a week dole goes a long way! That’s when she gets full wack. So as u say £70 straight on fags.. no wonder she’s got no food in. Didn’t she brag about getting cheap fags from her shop once? She doesn’t schlep to her shop these days to top up her meters! wonder who is paying her bill… oh Yh that will be the taxpayers.

Apr 20, 2023
So many questions on this filthy feckers picture.

The patchy fake tanned tits.

The stained top.

The gut!...And this imbecile thinks she looks lovely 🙈

Screenshot_20230831-200030_Instagram.jpg
The over full bin, the fake tan smeared over her new, but unwashed pj's. Unspecified dirt on her tits. I can smell her from here. A self care day though, yeah start by washing your filthy body, that's self care.