Lou @Lifewithloux

hlx301

Aug 18, 2023
I missed the TikTok lives because I was working😩. Feel like I’ve missed a bit today
The battle was painfully awkward.
She had support coming in at first because she was lingering in the kitchen hoping she would catch ste out being a t to her (reminder that she isn't the only one with mental health issues). Ste has behavioural issues and she knows this...
Lou pissed off back into her room and out of nowhere accepted a battle with a woman from NY and two guys, she muted the guys so we could only hear the woman for the majority. Lou started off licking her arse, then when she realised she was loosing the battle she lost interest and started bickering with Ste in the back over a burnt steak, showing it to to tiktok asking those in the battle if they'd eat it, even though they had no idea what it even was. The other woman won anyway cause she was dancing and I guess actually making an effort to win... to which Lou didn't care at this point, the woman was asking her to leave and she was still focusing on Ste in the background, the rest of them started writing the woman's initials on their heads because they'd lost and when Lou was told to she said 'Nor I'm not doing that like'... and told them that she had to go and she'd be back in half an hour.

Apr 30, 2023
The battle was painfully awkward.
She had support coming in at first because she was lingering in the kitchen hoping she would catch ste out being a t to her (reminder that she isn't the only one with mental health issues). Ste has behavioural issues and she knows this...
Lou pissed off back into her room and out of nowhere accepted a battle with a woman from NY and two guys, she muted the guys so we could only hear the woman for the majority. Lou started off licking her arse, then when she realised she was loosing the battle she lost interest and started bickering with Ste in the back over a burnt steak, showing it to to tiktok asking those in the battle if they'd eat it, even though they had no idea what it even was. The other woman won anyway cause she was dancing and I guess actually making an effort to win... to which Lou didn't care at this point, the woman was asking her to leave and she was still focusing on Ste in the background, the rest of them started writing the woman's initials on their heads because they'd lost and when Lou was told to she said 'Nor I'm not doing that like'... and told them that she had to go and she'd be back in half an hour.
What a way for a 30 year old woman to live her life 😖