Lou @Lifewithloux

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
I thought she was 7 months clean last week how have we jumped to 9. Is she classing weeks as months

I noticed this on her Insta....I think she is 8 months clean over there. Different time zone. Surely she has enough planners to keep track of it?!

I'm sure real recovered addicts know how many days/weeks/months they've been clean for as it's a massive achievement. Not something you change to suit.

May 11, 2023
Screenshot_20230903-152624_TikTok.jpg
Here's me trying to decipher what the do this was supposed to mean and she's just changed it 😂😂😂😂😂 what an idiot
I have no idea what this is 🙈 What's midnight reset? What commission is she on about?

Well aware I'm now like your Great Aunty Anne who sits at the back of a family gathering and hasn't a fing clue what's going on 🤣

I'll need an ear trumpet next!

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Screenshot_20230903-152624_TikTok.jpg
Here's me trying to decipher what the do this was supposed to mean and she's just changed it 😂😂😂😂😂 what an idiot
Doxxing herself twice in a week. I'd say she's angling for a new home, if the comment earlier about "I want my money" was true. But also, she might just be being thick.

I'm sure it's a coincidence that this guy is recently out. :D

May 26, 2023
I have no idea what this is 🙈 What's midnight reset? What commission is she on about?

Well aware I'm now like your Great Aunty Anne who sits at the back of a family gathering and hasn't a fing clue what's going on 🤣

I'll need an ear trumpet next!
Every week Sunday midnight Tik tok reset their rankings. Then users spend all week on live doing battles with other users to win more points. Points are 'earned' from gifts sent by people watching so basically the more u get gifted the higher u get. It really is insane because people are sending money to people they don't know just for them to sit around doing do all 🤣🤣🤣 in order for Lou to get anywhere near the rankings she would have to be given thousands of pounds worth of gifts

May 11, 2023
Every week Sunday midnight Tik tok reset their rankings. Then users spend all week on live doing battles with other users to win more points. Points are 'earned' from gifts sent by people watching so basically the more u get gifted the higher u get. It really is insane because people are sending money to people they don't know just for them to sit around doing do all 🤣🤣🤣 in order for Lou to get anywhere near the rankings she would have to be given thousands of pounds worth of gifts
Thank you!

May 7, 2023
She needs to up her game! Sitting watching he eating tuna out of a tin is boring AF 🤣🤣