Lou @Lifewithloux

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
They would stop it if people have sent evidence of her asking for opiates and stuff online.

If people have called to raise concerns about her taking more than one dose at a time (when she is clearly off her face), they can change her routine back to where she is watched taking it and can’t take it home with her.
Well in that case I get it. Maybe would be better for her to go back to taking it where they watch her if she is taking more than she should

May 23, 2023
She is a t that Kelly I rememeber she was posting loads about KK as well. To try get Lous methadone stopped is a dick move
This top one stood out for me. Charming ‘lady’ she seems to be. Heard a rumour about her lying about something awful as well, hopefully it’s not true but she seems off her head enough for it to seem legit 🤪

Apr 16, 2023
This top one stood out for me. Charming ‘lady’ she seems to be. Heard a rumour about her lying about something awful as well, hopefully it’s not true but she seems off her head enough for it to seem legit 🤪
She’s now ‘been informed’ about Lou’s accusation and wants a screen grab of her tiktok live.

Been informed my arse… Hi Kel 👋

I’d try and find something productive to do over the next 6-8 weeks while you’re lying in your pit recovering.

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
She’s now ‘been informed’ about Lou’s accusation and what’s a screen grab of her tiktok live.

Been informed my arse… Hi Kel 👋

I’d try and find something productive to do over the next 6-8 weeks while you’re lying in your pit recovering.
Wait what’s her @ again, she’s a hoot to watch sat looking like a Dr Zeus character with a ring light 🙏🏽

Apr 16, 2023
@Yammyssubstanceaddiction it’s

x_kellysworld_x

I’ve only just noticed her name on there is Kelly Antonio. One of my absolute pet peeves is ‘couple accounts’ when you know it’s just the woman using it. Hun, absolutely no one is gonna try and steal your man so you don’t need to mark your territory 😂

Last edited: