Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
Did anyone catch her live at about 5pm? She thought she ended it when Steminem arrived but she hadn’t and asked him “did you get it?” Before realising she was still live and panicked. They’re defo on something tonight 🥱🥱
Yea!!! And I tbink I’ve cracked who miss marvel is who keeps popping up on her lives! The way she said to Ste say hello to miss marvel…. 🤫

Apr 16, 2023
I made a profile to comment on this. So Lou's accused someone of ratting her in. Posted this girl's name all over social media..... Without proof. I may add. Then this forums whole premise slates Lou but now an accusations been made against someone else people don't like theyr sticking up for Lou. It's the inconsistency for me. People either support her or they don't. There's no proof that this happened other than Lou's word.

How do we know Lou's not lying. She's shown no proof. Plus, it's highly probable that Lou's using whilst on the methodone programme. People have commented on her doing this as much. On top of that, on her live she mentioned something about sharing her methodone and people in her comments said "yes she did" Lou denied it until people told her again that yes she did. Then she said "oh that wasn't my methodone" so clearly she will lie to people. Where is the proof. The proof it's happened. The proof it was this woman..... Where?

If for one second it's true and someone has made a complaint. How do we know it wasn't a neighbour, or dr or something...... How do we know? Yous are all taking the word of a legitimate liar.

Now this other girls had to put her socials on private because Lou accused her with no proof. Not sticking up for Lou and I don't know the other girl..... But how do we know she's not lying just to cause issues with someone who she clearly hates or for people to feel sorry for her enough to start gifting her. I mean all lous done is whine and complain on her insta stories that people won't buy things off her wishlist. Basically saying how she's wanting people to fund her to set up her house and business.
I think you will find I originally posted about Kelly about something totally different to Lou’s accusations. She gets slagged off because she is a clout chasing, derogatory/ableist language using t…

We all know Lou is still using while on methadone. Several of us slagged her off for doing a live in the chemist while taking her script months and months and months ago. I couldn’t care less who has supposedly reported her. It probably would be the best thing for her if she was on a stricter regime because at the rate she’s going she’s gonna OD at some point.

Angel Face

May 12, 2023
I made a profile to comment on this. So Lou's accused someone of ratting her in. Posted this girl's name all over social media..... Without proof. I may add. Then this forums whole premise slates Lou but now an accusations been made against someone else people don't like theyr sticking up for Lou. It's the inconsistency for me. People either support her or they don't. There's no proof that this happened other than Lou's word.

How do we know Lou's not lying. She's shown no proof. Plus, it's highly probable that Lou's using whilst on the methodone programme. People have commented on her doing this as much. On top of that, on her live she mentioned something about sharing her methodone and people in her comments said "yes she did" Lou denied it until people told her again that yes she did. Then she said "oh that wasn't my methodone" so clearly she will lie to people. Where is the proof. The proof it's happened. The proof it was this woman..... Where?

If for one second it's true and someone has made a complaint. How do we know it wasn't a neighbour, or dr or something...... How do we know? Yous are all taking the word of a legitimate liar.

Now this other girls had to put her socials on private because Lou accused her with no proof. Not sticking up for Lou and I don't know the other girl..... But how do we know she's not lying just to cause issues with someone who she clearly hates or for people to feel sorry for her enough to start gifting her. I mean all lous done is whine and complain on her insta stories that people won't buy things off her wishlist. Basically saying how she's wanting people to fund her to set up her house and business.

I agree with you yes there’s no way of knowing and probably she needed to be reported for the methadone usage anyway for her own safety.

I think people jumped to conclusions not necessarily because of what Lou herself said but because Kelly is (in my opinion) like a dog with a bone w/rt Lou, can’t seem to keep her name out her mouth, offered to fight her(!) for charity(!) and then came here spouting ableist bullshit when everyone was a bit ‘er, wtaf’. Totally needless and to me reeks of fuelling the fire not out of the.. erm.. goodness? of her heart? lol
Yes Lou could be lying to cause issues, but I personally don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility with Kelly either, and frankly with regards to her being on private - don’t play with fire or you’ll get burned 🤷🏻‍♀️

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023

You seem very invested and riled up......Kelly. Now go sort your fringe out.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I think you will find I originally posted about Kelly about something totally different to Lou’s accusations. She gets slagged off because she is a clout chasing, derogatory/ableist language using t…

We all know Lou is still using while on methadone. Several of us slagged her off for doing a live in the chemist while taking her script months and months and months ago. I couldn’t care less who has supposedly reported her. It probably would be the best thing for her if she was on a stricter regime because at the rate she’s going she’s gonna OD at some point.
The bit in bold!
Kelly got dragged on here for those reasons.

Lou is a piece of s. But trying to gain followers by riding off trying to get clout off her is 🥱

May 17, 2023
She’s currently live in the Pound Shop……. Buying tat and having a go at people who Are questioning why shes buying rubbish. Says she’s had special training in not being bothered by trolls, and is best friends with the woman who has Alfie So can buy what she likes.

Apparently TikTok people are loads nicer and that’s why she’s gone over to it!

Ste appears with a tracksuit for Alfie that he’s paid £40 for. It must be benefits day!

Theyre now arguing… effing and blinding at each other. He wants to go off gambling and she wants him to stay and buy bits for ‘their’ house!

CatsCatsCats

Aug 17, 2023
She’s getting proper annoyed because people are questioning her. Says she won’t be begging for money this week because she’s “budgeted”. Let’s see how long that lasts.
Reckons she’s got Alfie this weekend. There’ll be some reason why it doesn’t go ahead. If she has money she’ll get wankered on Friday night & sleep all day Saturday.
People are asking why she doesn’t buy stuff from her wish list if she has money. She’s conveniently ignoring that.
She’s also showed off a new tablet. But hasn’t removed the one she wants from her wish list yet. Just in case someone is daft enough to buy another.
And she reckons Carol hasn’t given her any money.