Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
Made 3 kids but can't boil a fing egg 😂😂😂
I saw her cook when she was with James. She's no Jamie Oliver, but she was able to boil frozen veggies for her kids, do a few other things.

She's either killed off enough brain cells, or it's a big act to justify the takeaways by claiming she can't cook

Sep 9, 2023
Long time lurker here. Been following Lou since her fridge spider days and she did seem to actually be able to at least put a half decent meal in front of her kids back in those days, even if it was just some chips and nuggets and some boiled veg.

I remember on one occasion in 2019 I think, she was asking her followers specifically for easy and cheap recipes she could make for her and her kids and I went through the trouble and spent hours creating a mini recipe book for her with about 10 really simple dishes that don't need a lot of prep and were relatively cheap to make as well as could be made in big batches to feed her and the kids for a few days (think simple pastsa sauce, soup, one pot veg stew etc) and I sent that to her in a DM, she replied telling me how grateful she was and that she was going to try some of them out.... And a couple of days later had the audacity to beg in my DMs for takeaway money

Never bothered even just trying to support her since then, unless it's money or gifts it just falls on deaf ears and it's infuriating to watch how much worse she has gotten. So many people back then truly wanted her to succeed and offered genuine advice but it really means nothing to her if she can't get some sort of instant gratification out of it 😡😡😡

Jun 21, 2023
Long time lurker here. Been following Lou since her fridge spider days and she did seem to actually be able to at least put a half decent meal in front of her kids back in those days, even if it was just some chips and nuggets and some boiled veg.

I remember on one occasion in 2019 I think, she was asking her followers specifically for easy and cheap recipes she could make for her and her kids and I went through the trouble and spent hours creating a mini recipe book for her with about 10 really simple dishes that don't need a lot of prep and were relatively cheap to make as well as could be made in big batches to feed her and the kids for a few days (think simple pastsa sauce, soup, one pot veg stew etc) and I sent that to her in a DM, she replied telling me how grateful she was and that she was going to try some of them out.... And a couple of days later had the audacity to beg in my DMs for takeaway money

Never bothered even just trying to support her since then, unless it's money or gifts it just falls on deaf ears and it's infuriating to watch how much worse she has gotten. So many people back then truly wanted her to succeed and offered genuine advice but it really means nothing to her if she can't get some sort of instant gratification out of it 😡😡😡
She's appalling.

She never means any of it when she asks for advice. It's either a sly beg or a way to get an in with someone to start begging.

I wonder how her friendship with Carol is when Carol puts the credit cards away. Can't imagine Lou actually being interested in Carol's life beyond what material assistance she provides

May 23, 2023

Exactly why I can’t stand her. I took time, even after the red bull incident, to inbox advice etc. for years and years until one time I told her filming tatt from the poundshop won’t help get her kids back and she blasted me all over her page calling me a troll…little t

Apr 30, 2023
Exactly why I can’t stand her. I took time, even after the red bull incident, to inbox advice etc. for years and years until one time I told her filming tatt from the poundshop won’t help get her kids back and she blasted me all over her page calling me a troll…little t
She definitely hates the truth.