Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
these social workers need their jobs taking off them. How are they safeguarding Alfie? they should be stalking her social media and seeing exactly what she’s like. Her house might look OK but guarantee if they looked at it thoroughly like opened the sliding wardrobes they’d see all her s just piled up or some drug remanents somewhere.

The fact she’s plasters his face on social media shouldn’t be allowed either. I wouldn’t have allowed it if I was his adoptive mum but I wouldn’t have allowed contact at her home full stop

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
I think that the last visits she managed to win a sympathy vote from the new parents who probably think she’s this dumb innocent victim that got swept along into a tragic life through sheer ignorance and vulnerability and so they, being caring people (I would hope to be the type to adopt), take pity on her and give her a visit once every six months. Bet it’s only for an hour and entirely supervised by themselves the whole time. Which explains why Lou called the mum her bestie, because she obviously sends a pity text here n there in response to lous woe is me yarn spinning. Bet she has no idea those photos are going on social media to thousands of strangers

May 1, 2023
Sorry to derail but there's a nationwide company with hundreds of locations , where you pay 8.50 and get 30 quid worth of food. It's open to anyone, whether you're working or on benefits. There's also other options of packages such as if you have a larger family

If Lou reads here, this could help her

But mainly , to anyone on here that is struggling with the cost of living ....this is saving me at the moment. I don't beg online but I'm on the bones of my arse and can't work due to genuine disabilities. Rather than beg I - moved to a pay as you go phone for £10 a month, use schemes such as the one I'm sharing....no takeaways, I don't smoke and I use too good to go and use yellow stickers. I like a red bull but I have the occasional dupe from Aldi (red thunder I think it is) and have moved to non branded drinks.

This is the company it's called the bread and butter thing - Become a Member — The Bread and Butter Thing

Hope this helps at least someone xx

Now I'm back to reading about Lou ....my physical health isn't good right now but you guys keep me entertained 😊