Lou @Lifewithloux

May 26, 2023
I'm a b
Imagine asking the universe for a child, going through all the paperwork and interviews and wait and then getting to look at that adorable face everyday afterwards. His parents must feel so blessed 😍😍😍
To be fair if Lou does have a meltdown tonight I wouldn’t blame her, I wouldn’t be able to bare getting to smell his little head and then saying goodbye! I get it’ll probably be for a takeaway and not because she actually gives a do but today and only today I’ll let her have her moment 🤷🏽‍♀️
Absolutely agree with this 😍😍

Apr 16, 2023
If he is in foster care, then his carers will be encouraged to engage with the parents in a positive way, and this includes taking him to spend time with them. I know this from experience within my family. It’s awful, but there is nothing that foster carers can about it. If they deem her bong-a-loo to be an unsafe or unhealthy environment, access would be moved to a contact centre.

Sep 9, 2023
This is my supported housing accommodation.... I'm in actual recovery. I actually go and see my kids. My kids spend time with me at weekends. I actually took them to The Lakes for a week last week. I actually actively looked for and got a little job. I actually have respect for myself and others. I actually engage in groups and services. It actually is possible to recover. You've got to put the work in and do it yourself though.

May 7, 2023
This is my supported housing accommodation.... I'm in actual recovery. I actually go and see my kids. My kids spend time with me at weekends. I actually took them to The Lakes for a week last week. I actually actively looked for and got a little job. I actually have respect for myself and others. I actually engage in groups and services. It actually is possible to recover. You've got to put the work in and do it yourself though.
You’ve made a gorgeous home. Well done you! Xx

Apr 12, 2023
Sorry to derail but there's a nationwide company with hundreds of locations , where you pay 8.50 and get 30 quid worth of food. It's open to anyone, whether you're working or on benefits. There's also other options of packages such as if you have a larger family

If Lou reads here, this could help her

But mainly , to anyone on here that is struggling with the cost of living ....this is saving me at the moment. I don't beg online but I'm on the bones of my arse and can't work due to genuine disabilities. Rather than beg I - moved to a pay as you go phone for £10 a month, use schemes such as the one I'm sharing....no takeaways, I don't smoke and I use too good to go and use yellow stickers. I like a red bull but I have the occasional dupe from Aldi (red thunder I think it is) and have moved to non branded drinks.

This is the company it's called the bread and butter thing - Become a Member — The Bread and Butter Thing

Hope this helps at least someone xx

Now I'm back to reading about Lou ....my physical health isn't good right now but you guys keep me entertained 😊
It's not nationwide, it's only up north 😔

Apr 29, 2023
Well done! Lovely home you've made. You are doing great. Keep trudging that road. ODAAT! 😍

Polly

May 11, 2023
A beautiful home, I love it! 🥰

I just think of how someone who would love an opportunity to do exactly what you have done, but instead it was given to Lou to squander.

Sep 9, 2023
A beautiful home, I love it! 🥰

I just think of how someone who would love an opportunity to do exactly what you have done, but instead it was given to Lou to squander.
Exactly this! Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who come into recovery and think they are owed a living. They don't tend to last long and are usually back on it before long.

Looking at the state of Lou and her home, it's plain to see that she is absolutely doing no work on herself. Even if she's not using crack, she's definitely abusing prescription drugs and/or drinking. That's not recovery at all. Recovery is a commitment to stay abstinent from all drugs and to rediscover yourself.

I've not begged or asked a single person for anything that I have. I have done it all myself for me and my kids and for our future as a family. My husband has stood by me and I'm proud of who I am becoming.

Lou is a complete mess, full of self-pity, jealousy and resentments. Nothing is ever her fault and it's getting on my waz to be honest.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Exactly this! Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who come into recovery and think they are owed a living. They don't tend to last long and are usually back on it before long.

Looking at the state of Lou and her home, it's plain to see that she is absolutely doing no work on herself. Even if she's not using crack, she's definitely abusing prescription drugs and/or drinking. That's not recovery at all. Recovery is a commitment to stay abstinent from all drugs and to rediscover yourself.

I've not begged or asked a single person for anything that I have. I have done it all myself for me and my kids and for our future as a family. My husband has stood by me and I'm proud of who I am becoming.

Lou is a complete mess, full of self-pity, jealousy and resentments. Nothing is ever her fault and it's getting on my waz to be honest.
Absolutely agree. Lou wants everything, however, she wants to do zero legwork to get it. Hence her getting no satisfaction in anything. She hasn't had to work to get it. It's all just scratching an itch for a few seconds.
Unfortunately, it's worked so far. She's contributed nothing to where she is now. She's done do all, had it all done for her or given to her. This needs to stop for her to change I feel.