Lou @Lifewithloux

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
She is 100% using something.
I'm a recovered addict and this is like looking at myself 20 years ago.
Methadone doesn't do this.
Beta blockers don't do this ( I'm on those now)
Opiate based painkillers do ,which she can't have been given legally as its mega no no for a doctor to prescribe those to someone actively taking methadone.

It may be pregablin, diazepam, or morphine at a guess .

I have chronic illness that caused excessive fatigue and even I'm not like she is ,that isn't tiredness. She can't be tired she does sweet FA all day.

Some of her accounts who follow her are saying they spotted a syringe on her floor in one of her stories over the past few days .

She needs sectioning. She is gonna die at this rate and as much as i hate her ,I don't wish her dead no matter how much of a disgusting human she is .

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Opiate based painkillers do ,which she can't have been given legally as its mega no no for a doctor to prescribe those to someone actively taking methadone.

I have chronic illness that caused excessive fatigue and even I'm not like she is ,that isn't tiredness. She can't be tired she does sweet FA all day.

Some of her accounts who follow her are saying they spotted a syringe on her floor in one of her stories over the past few days .

She needs sectioning. She is gonna die at this rate and as much as i hate her ,I don't wish her dead no matter how much of a disgusting human she is .
what about tramadol? i know she mentioned about them being "sleeping tablets"

Sep 9, 2023

Well done you! 👏

May 11, 2023

Totally agree - starting to feel a bit uncomfortable watching her. As you say, i can't be doing with her but I'd not wish anyone dead and this feels horribly like it's going one way.

Aug 29, 2023
I'm an addict. Addicts lie. That was NOT sleeping tablets at all. Or tiredness. Or a cold. Drugs aren't my thing but I've made similar excuses up when I've been blind drunk, thinking people are daft enough to believe it.

She needs serious help. If she's passing her drugs tests, then they're obviously testing for the wrong substances or she's using someone else's wee. Trust me, that happens. A lot!
I know people who sell like this fake powder stuff too! It’s easier than people think to blag them. My ex used to get drug tested at work and loads of the lads used this stuff I don’t remember the name but its in a box! Like fully branded you can buy this stuff online its crazy.

Apr 30, 2023

I've said she needs sectioned several times. We'll be seeing her take her last breath instead of falling asleep at this rate.

Apr 16, 2023
If you have been on it long enough it wouldn't have tht effect. Also its not a sleeping tablet. It can make you drowsy

Yeah I take tramadol, gabapentin and carbamazepine (all prescribed by a GP) daily and I’m nothing like this! Sometimes a little drowsy, but don’t slur my words and fall asleep sitting up. She’s a disgrace and I have no idea how she was allowed to have that little boy round at the weekend - it’s a joke!

May 3, 2023
I've said she needs sectioned several times. We'll be seeing her take her last breath instead of falling asleep at this rate.
I hope to god not. No-one deserves that. Its getting beyond being a beggy t. Even if she has stayed away from heroin (and took other crap) one disease of the same amount she used to take could kill her. I hope every person enabling and molly-coddling her has had a wake up call today.