Lou @Lifewithloux

LousDodgyAnkle

Sep 16, 2023
Long time lurker here, who else thinks maybe it’s Pregabalin/Gabapentin that Lou is abusing?. Obviously she’s obtaining it illegally, highly unlikely her GP would prescribe this when she is on a methadone plan. Just from experience I was on 2,400mg daily for 8 weeks and I gained 24 lbs. I felt like a lump and didn’t want to move, it also made me crave carbs and chocolate which was bizarre, I would slur my words, lose balance, fall asleep sat upright and they made my mood very unstable. Used at the correct dosage I understand this medication is a lifesaver for those with chronic pain, but I can’t help but think of Lou is gobbling these meds excessively (as she does with everything) this could explain the weight gain/erratic moods/lethargy. Please correct me if I’m wrong….

May 7, 2023
Long time lurker here, who else thinks maybe it’s Pregabalin/Gabapentin that Lou is abusing?. Obviously she’s obtaining it illegally, highly unlikely her GP would prescribe this when she is on a methadone plan. Just from experience I was on 2,400mg daily for 8 weeks and I gained 24 lbs. I felt like a lump and didn’t want to move, it also made me crave carbs and chocolate which was bizarre, I would slur my words, lose balance, fall asleep sat upright and they made my mood very unstable. Used at the correct dosage I understand this medication is a lifesaver for those with chronic pain, but I can’t help but think of Lou is gobbling these meds excessively (as she does with everything) this could explain the weight gain/erratic moods/lethargy. Please correct me if I’m wrong….
I agree! I was prescribed 300mg x3 a day gabapentin whilst waiting for surgery and had one day of taking the full dosage.They made me sluggish and not able to function properly. I quickly dropped to judt taking 1 a day and bearing the pain for the sake of parenting my children. She’s defo gobbling them up!

May 11, 2023
She used to talk about taking pregabalin and gabapentin years ago - so possible!

Sep 9, 2023
My friend was abusing pregabs. Not sure what dose she was on but she would waffle absolute s and fall asleep. As soon as I saw the hair straightening live the other day, my first thought was pregabs.