Lou @Lifewithloux

Sep 6, 2023
I'm in no way a fan of stes but noticed recently he "bought" her a tablet, the £60 tracksuit for the kid and paid for her to join the gym. What we hear of him comes from her. Why would he steal food from her house unless he paid for it anyway? I wonder is the reason she wants him there all the time is so he pays for stuff. He has more money than her as someone here said. I know he robbed an old lady and all that but maybe she is blackening his name for sympathy for herself. I reckon he could survive well by himself but the money is the reason she keeps a hold of him

Jun 21, 2023
I'm in no way a fan of stes but noticed recently he "bought" her a tablet, the £60 tracksuit for the kid and paid for her to join the gym. What we hear of him comes from her. Why would he steal food from her house unless he paid for it anyway? I wonder is the reason she wants him there all the time is so he pays for stuff. He has more money than her as someone here said. I know he robbed an old lady and all that but maybe she is blackening his name for sympathy for herself. I reckon he could survive well by himself but the money is the reason she keeps a hold of him
She's an antagoniser and victim player.

If she's happy to show what she does on camera when what goes on when the camera isn't on!?

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
He is a gambler. He pays out of his winnings if he actually has a win. He didn't just Rob an old lady He has many more convictions and is dangerous

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Long time lurker here, who else thinks maybe it’s Pregabalin/Gabapentin that Lou is abusing?. Obviously she’s obtaining it illegally, highly unlikely her GP would prescribe this when she is on a methadone plan. Just from experience I was on 2,400mg daily for 8 weeks and I gained 24 lbs. I felt like a lump and didn’t want to move, it also made me crave carbs and chocolate which was bizarre, I would slur my words, lose balance, fall asleep sat upright and they made my mood very unstable. Used at the correct dosage I understand this medication is a lifesaver for those with chronic pain, but I can’t help but think of Lou is gobbling these meds excessively (as she does with everything) this could explain the weight gain/erratic moods/lethargy. Please correct me if I’m wrong….
I deffo think gabapentin is involved. Its a class c drug without prescription.
I was prescribed it for cluster headaches a few years back.
It was made class c because many illegal drug users would take gabapentin as well because it can enhance the effects of some drugs