Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 12, 2023
Screenshots are a must because Lou will make sure he deletes any she doesn’t like. But he won’t think twice when originally posting.
Oh dammit I didn't screenshot but will do next time he said one of the neighbours reported him, and he was worried how Lou and his son would be if he went to jail as there is a chance

May 12, 2023
What will they do, can they kick her out?
Yeah if her tenancy is sole occupant him staying there legit every night would break it, with it being a scheme they could turn round and say no overnight visitors at all, and then him staying out from his puts his as risk as he clearly has other places to stay. It’s a sshow and if you have a neighbour grassing saying he’s there all the time then she can’t argue it. She’s fed it unless she fs him off completely at this point

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Do they re house of just turf out?
Could potentially just turf out. I work in mental health inpatient services and sometimes patients are discharged with no where to go. It’s so bad. Depends on what the scheme is and then who is responsible for finding alternative accommodation and if there is anything available. Likely she will go to homeless accommodation again.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Could potentially just turf out. I work in mental health inpatient services and sometimes patients are discharged with no where to go. It’s so bad. Depends on what the scheme is and then who is responsible for finding alternative accommodation and if there is anything available. Likely she will go to homeless accommodation again.
Wow that's mad! I mean I know she deserves do all but to be thrown out on the streets is harsh. She does not deserve that bunglou, perhaps a 1 bed flat in a block or something.

Apr 20, 2023
Wow that's mad! I mean I know she deserves do all but to be thrown out on the streets is harsh. She does not deserve that bunglou, perhaps a 1 bed flat in a block or something.
I think they wouldn't give her anywhere else as they'd consider she'd made herself intentionally homeless. All the noise anti social etc, her choice, her problem. They should be doing unannounced visits tbh, catch her with ste off her head on drugs.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She is a grown adult. She knows the rules. If she wants somewhere to stay and not risk being on the streets she should stick to the rules and keep the house clean. Simple!

May 1, 2023
She’s been given chance after chance, she chooses not to follow the rules so she has to face the consequences. It’s not hard really is it, no over night visitors and don’t piss off the neighbours.

May 1, 2023
I think they wouldn't give her anywhere else as they'd consider she'd made herself intentionally homeless. All the noise anti social etc, her choice, her problem. They should be doing unannounced visits tbh, catch her with ste off her head on drugs.
I bet the neighbours have evidence of him staying there and them shouting at each other in the street and him trying car doors.