Lou @Lifewithloux

May 1, 2023
Imagine closing your curtains on a night and see that monster filming with her tits out 😂 I’m absolutely crying 😭
Lou will be getting arrested next for indecent exposure.
Also 12 cans of red bull gone but still an absolute s tip

How much is a can of red bull these days? Say £2 a can from a corner shop (remember she needs a walking stick to go further), and she has 12 of them recently....that could be at least £24 towards her legal fees to get access to her other children....but no , clearly red bull is more important.

Apr 22, 2023
How much is a can of red bull these days? Say £2 a can from a corner shop (remember she needs a walking stick to go further), and she has 12 of them recently....that could be at least £24 towards her legal fees to get access to her other children....but no , clearly red bull is more important.
I saw a Facebook post about a lass who was drinking 12 cans of redbull a day, redbull isn’t something I drink and I was curious about the price so last night in the supermarket I had a quick look, £9.50 for a standard 12 pack.
But looking at her stories she’s buying them separately as the cans are different sizes so I’d guess she’s paying around £2-£4 a go.