Lou @Lifewithloux

jms

Sep 7, 2023
in that saved live she reckons everyone’s lying, she doesn’t talk s about him and that he should stick up for her when people are chatting s about her. every tiktok live i watched of hers she was slagging him off none stop, most of the time she’d be waffling about nothing then start talking about how badly done to she is bc of him, where was the protect each other mentality then? and she said “he’s stayed at my house all weekend” apologises if i’m wrong but i’m sure the other week she was told he wasn’t allowed to stay at hers bc of the complaints? but anyway she then reckons that her housing officer has just been on the phone and said he’s not allowed in hers. she’s more up and down than a fin yo-yo, i genuinely have to take breaks watching to have a “what the do am i watching” moment 😂💀💀

Apr 21, 2023
He’s done a shopping list and he’s off to do a live whilst he shops. He’s growing on me. Yeah he’s a smackhead and has a history of been a horrible t but there’s a point in life where you have to give someone a chance to change their ways. Not a chance I’d of sent him money like but I can stand and clap at anyone who’s trying to change their life. Just my opinion. Don’t throw the rotten veg at me do sake 🤣