Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
in that saved live she reckons everyoneā€™s lying, she doesnā€™t talk s about him and that he should stick up for her when people are chatting s about her. every tiktok live i watched of hers she was slagging him off none stop, most of the time sheā€™d be waffling about nothing then start talking about how badly done to she is bc of him, where was the protect each other mentality then? and she said ā€œheā€™s stayed at my house all weekendā€ apologises if iā€™m wrong but iā€™m sure the other week she was told he wasnā€™t allowed to stay at hers bc of the complaints? but anyway she then reckons that her housing officer has just been on the phone and said heā€™s not allowed in hers. sheā€™s more up and down than a fin yo-yo, i genuinely have to take breaks watching to have a ā€œwhat the do am i watchingā€ moment šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€
She's even slagged him off when he was only a few feet from her watching TV.

Yes, you Lou!. We know you come here for a nose.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Hope everythingā€™s ok! Xx
Yeah sorry I've just read it back and I should like lou checking into A&E šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ he has a lazy eye so getting it corrected šŸ˜€

Eta I will do an eye patch wishlist later as amongus ones are more expensive than plain plasters. Will also record a live sob story and include my PayPal. Thanks trolls x