Lou @Lifewithloux

Temu_spins

Sep 25, 2023
Was she posting videos/photos of her with one of the kids the other day? I assumed it was Alfie by how young he looked and it looked like some sort of contact centre. I presume that was old videos she re-shared?
I was watching her stories on mute and saw it pop up, but then she was back to whining about her bloody T’moo link and I never figured it out.
(You probably covered this about 500 pages ago, soz!)

Apr 21, 2023
Was she posting videos/photos of her with one of the kids the other day? I assumed it was Alfie by how young he looked and it looked like some sort of contact centre. I presume that was old videos she re-shared?
I was watching her stories on mute and saw it pop up, but then she was back to whining about her bloody T’moo link and I never figured it out.
No it was infact a home visit at her bungalow with her youngest Alfie. His adoptive parents don’t seem to mind occasional contact. Baffling I know. But just shows what lovely parents he has now

May 12, 2023
She’s convinced the adoptive parents she’s “trying hard” so that was her yearly access

Temu_spins

Sep 25, 2023
No it was infact a home visit at her bungalow with her youngest Alfie. His adoptive parents don’t seem to mind occasional contact. Baffling I know. But just shows what lovely parents he has now
Bloody hell. Weird that none of her stories after mentioned it much, just wanging on about getting her £40 PayPal cash 🙄 I say weird, it’s actually bang on form isn’t it

Temu_spins

Sep 25, 2023
Only ever dry cries for them kids when she isn't getting what she wants. Could not give a flucking do when she has Ste, choc choc, pills and fags. Mother of the year right there 👏👏👏
If my kid was taken off me I don’t think I’d be able to talk or think about anything else, let alone begging for tat online or going live.

(Sorry I’m spamming, I’m just glad to have found you all. I was a previous Tattle poster and hated the threads always being taken down!)

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
If my kid was taken off me I don’t think I’d be able to talk or think about anything else, let alone begging for tat online or going live.

(Sorry I’m spamming, I’m just glad to have found you all. I was a previous Tattle poster and hated the threads always being taken down!)
Welcome aboard, there's 1100 pages of this fing ride.

May 12, 2023

Honestly welcome! It’s a fing insane ride and these posters (trolls) are some of the most hilarious fs ever! I also was on the tattle threads and was so devastated when I couldn’t find where to talk about her

Apr 24, 2023
She can't function full stop but she knows when he's not around that she's well and truly f####d. I will give him a bit of credit and say that at least he actually makes an effort to cook for both of them. I've never ever seen her when she is on her own get up and make a proper meal. Instead she cries online for a takeaway. I'm sure good old Carol will have topped her bank account up after seeing ste out shopping earlier. Trouble is anybody that donates to lou the money will likely go on drugs. Ste of course is definitely not innocent but he comes across as a more caring person compared to beggy lou. All she cares about is herself