Lou @Lifewithloux

Sep 9, 2023
Well done! That's a lot of days one day at a time.
I hope you have support. Houseplants are a good addiction to have x
Thank you. 💖

Only joking about the PayPal though. I DO have enough money for essentials because I'm not a dick, don't spend my money on choc choc and Red Bull, I meal plan and have an actual little job. X

May 23, 2023
I'm 175 days sober today. If I attach my PayPal, will you all send me some money for essentials? I've spent all my benefits on my new addiction of house plants. 😂😂😂😂
Put a wish list up for plants and I bet your house would look like the Amazon by Wednesday because people can see you’re actually in recovery and not ‘in vecovereee’. This is why I hate us being called trolls, none of us don’t want people to succeed, we just hate lying beggy pond scum like Lou 😴

Apr 20, 2023
Suffered through his 7 million stories, notsogrey doing the Lord's work posting them. So, we are supposed to believe she bought/robbed Paramol which is £6 ish a packet, didn't know it had codeine in, but didn't take them. Yeah like everyone just buys a 35p pack of paracetamol from wherever, such a pointless lie. His story about the scar on his arm xl bully dog. It was goiing to take lou's throat out, he fought it for 15 minutes. More lies, it might have gone for her, no need for amateur dramatics about ripping her throat out, and he'd have scars everywhere, bits missing off him if he'd really fought it at all.
But it's interesting to see how he lies and exaggerates. He was asked a few days ago about lou taking drugs while pregnant, you could see his brain running through excuses. First he said yeah she did, then he sa8d well that was my fault too, then he said it was my fault. Then he said she didn't once we found out she was pregnant. Leaving aside the Facebook comments from people seeing her taking crack while pregnant.
Has she tidied up for tomorrow or will she just cry about her menkil elf to va lady. Does anyone know?

Jun 21, 2023
The whole Paramol episode.

He tried to hand them sneakily to her thinking that his face was off camera and the mic wouldn't pic up his whispering to her or her saying "what take two now?" and pushing the pills through the pack.

She knows everything about every type of opiate containing drug there is, as evidenced in the conversation after it.

She knew and she took them.

She is still a rattling addict in full scale addiction to opiates.

As much as I dislike the t, I wouldn't like anything like an OD to happen to her - Ste looks after her a lot and is crafty, probably gets stuff that is semi(?) safe for them to use.

I fear she will cling on to anyone who will get her anything to stave off the withdrawals and end up taking dirty smack and OD :(

The pair of them need inpatient rehabilitation treatment.

Last edited: