Lou @Lifewithloux

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
Now why would one of Lou’s friends want to come here and spill the tea to us ‘trolls’.

How did you hear about us?
This site is mentioned a fair amount on her lives. I haven't read through it all and I don't think i will. I don't have any malicious intent, it just seems that you're all interested so I figured I'd see if I can answer some things. 😁

Apr 17, 2023
This site is mentioned a fair amount on her lives. I haven't read through it all and I don't think i will. I don't have any malicious intent, it just seems that you're all interested so I figured I'd see if I can answer some things. 😁
I can guarantee that your friendship with Lou will be over if she ever found out you were here!,

you will the always be troll and hater to her

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
We don’t support junkie liars here.

If you value your friendship with her, for some bizarre reason, it’s best you don’t partake in out discussions.
Before a few of her lives ago, I hadn't spoken to her in almost 10 years. Whilst I won't drag her through the dirt, I will answer questions for you if you want them. It seems there isn't anyone here who isn't against her so maybe I'll give it a try 🤷‍♂️. I mean, I'm not NOT against her, because she's definitely fed up hard.