Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
This site is mentioned a fair amount on her lives. I haven't read through it all and I don't think i will. I don't have any malicious intent, it just seems that you're all interested so I figured I'd see if I can answer some things. šŸ˜
Both her and Ste are open books on their lives, so there's nothing we need to know

Apr 16, 2023
Before a few of her lives ago, I hadn't spoken to her in almost 10 years. Whilst I won't drag her through the dirt, I will answer questions for you if you want them. It seems there isn't anyone here who isn't against her so maybe I'll give it a try šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. I mean, I'm not NOT against her, because she's definitely fed up hard.
No disrespect but if you havenā€™t spoken to her in 10 years, you canā€™t give us any information that we havenā€™t taken from their lives. Most of us have been following Lou since before the pandemic.

You werenā€™t even speaking to her when she faked her own death so we could probably tell you a few things about her. She may call us trolls and liars but everything we have said about her in this thread is 100% true based on what we have witnessed through her time on Instagram.

Apr 16, 2023
Before a few of her lives ago, I hadn't spoken to her in almost 10 years. Whilst I won't drag her through the dirt, I will answer questions for you if you want them. It seems there isn't anyone here who isn't against her so maybe I'll give it a try šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. I mean, I'm not NOT against her, because she's definitely fed up hard.
Do you believe sheā€™s as dim as she portrays? Has she always been so, faking it or is it as a result of the drug abuse?

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
Do you believe sheā€™s as dim as she portrays? Has she always been so, faking it or is it as a result of the drug abuse?
She had definitely always been a bit... head in the clouds. Her mam once told her to keep her chin up when she was upset so she walked around all day looking up until we asked her wtf she was doing šŸ˜‚ I can imagine the drugs have taken it to level however.

Apr 16, 2023
Can you enlighten me? There's obviously a lot I'm missing.
- Faked a suicide and was resurrected by a can of red bull
- was so obsessed with trying to be a cleaning influencer, she failed to notice her daughter have a mouthful of some kind of cleaning stuff (if I remember correctly)
- said James beat her black and blue yet somehow he has full custody of the kids
- used to dm her followers that she knew had long term chronic pain conditions, asking to buy tramadol off them
- she chops and changes how long she has been clean for
- says sheā€™s in recovery/sober and is clean yet we have seen her drinking alcohol, taking codeine and smoking weed.
- there is uncut video evidence of her repeatedly asking Ste to give her a black eye so they can say she was mugged yesterday.
- she is the one that called the police on Ste last week which has led to him probably going back to jail.

Thatā€™s all I can be bothered to write right now. Youā€™ve missed one hell of a ride šŸ˜‚

Apr 29, 2023
Did her minge stink

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
- Faked a suicide and was resurrected by a can of red bull
- was so obsessed with trying to be a cleaning influencer, she failed to notice her daughter have a mouthful of some kind of cleaning stuff (if I remember correctly)
- said James beat her black and blue yet somehow he has full custody of the kids
- used to dm her followers that she knew had long term chronic pain conditions, asking to buy tramadol off them
- she chops and changes how long she has been clean for
- says sheā€™s in recovery/sober and is clean yet we have seen her drinking alcohol, taking codeine and smoking weed.
- there is uncut video evidence of her repeatedly asking Ste to give her a black eye so they can say she was mugged yesterday.
- she is the one that called the police on Ste last week which has led to him probably going back to jail.

Thatā€™s all I can be bothered to write right now. Youā€™ve missed one hell of a ride šŸ˜‚
That's... a lot. Thank you for explaining what I've missed. That's fin wild