Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2023
Had a quick read of citizens advice website. A high level of sanction is for people who have to look for work, Lou has said she's not allowed to work, if she was in that group they're not allowed to sanction her. She can ask for mandatory reconsideration, bet she doesn't. She can ask for, and get, a hardship payment. 💯 she will do that and lie about it. Is she already having to pay a hardship payment back, plus some level of sanction?
If she did what they asked her to do, she wouldn't be in this position. I don't have any sympathy, she gets everything handed to her and still manages to do it up.

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
Putting everything aside I feel sorry for her having to live on that amount what a stress it's no way to live. I put money on it Ste makes an appearance today
If she had gone to her appointments when she was supposed to she wouldn’t of got sanctioned and been paid the full amount, this is all her own doing.

Aug 12, 2023
If he doesn't show up I can guarantee she will be ringing him today. Will definitely prove she's only interested in his money.
I agree it'd be stressful to make £90 work but it's her own fault she has that little. She was too lazy to make one appointment. She does it every month. She just presumes someone will bail her out. She will never ever learn her lesson cause she won't have to. Why should she walk to the office and back when fools on Instagram send her free money
I agree I wouldn't bail her out but it does pull my heart strings but it's frustrating more than anything. Go to your fing appointments woman 😂 someone said Ste got paid as well so he's gonna be there this weekend for sure. I'm at work so keep us updated 😂

Apr 16, 2023
Maybe I’m wrong but in the photo of her and her “boyfriend” it looks like it’s this photo but flipped. It’s just bizarre and clearly fake lol, I just wanted to see if anyone else followed her really
I don’t know if she’s real or fake but she sure does love posting about drama. Couple of weeks ago she was done with that guy because he had someone other visiting him in jail 🤷‍♀️

May 11, 2023
Putting everything aside I feel sorry for her having to live on that amount what a stress it's no way to live. I put money on it Ste makes an appearance today
I have to be honest, don't feel sorry for her - she's dealing with the repercussions of her own actions and if she didn't fritter her money away she'd not be so skint 😊

Sep 25, 2023
I don't feel sorry for her because she no doubt t brought it upon herself yet again. I feel sorry for families who are struggling but not her, have you seen how ahe spends her money? She's so selfish it's unreal

Apr 16, 2023
No doubt he will, as she'll hound him today, there is nothing stopping her getting off her arse and getting a job, i'm sick of her using the menkil helf card, WHO hasn't got some sort of menkil helf problems in this time were there's a cost of living crisis, i have menkil helf issues myself, but i push myself daily as i have kids, a house to keep a job ,i also have bad days but i don't lie in my pit feeling sorry for myself and beg, she's a waste and thinks society owes her, rant over happy friday ppl 👍