Lou @Lifewithloux

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I don't feel sorry for her because she no doubt t brought it upon herself yet again. I feel sorry for families who are struggling but not her, have you seen how ahe spends her money? She's so selfish it's unreal
Totally agree
She must spend 20 quid on choc choc another 20 on redbull that's 40 gone already
10 on weed 20 on baccy so 70 on the s we know she gets that she doesn't need

Polly

May 11, 2023
She is dangerously selfish, and that I suppose is part of addiction.

I feel zero sympathy for her, those days are long gone. I don't doubt she feels pain for what she's lost, but even that isn't enough for her to change her ways. Does she want the responsibility of kids day in, day out? No. She enjoys the idea maybe, but she would only resent them like she does everything else. The world is against her. Lou, Lou, Lou.

Apr 16, 2023
Putting everything aside I feel sorry for her having to live on that amount what a stress it's no way to live. I put money on it Ste makes an appearance today
Are u joking? It’s her own fault as she is too damn lazy to go to her appointments for her FREE money… serves her right. After bills and stuff some people who work are left with that for the month..

Apr 16, 2023
She’s a 30 year old woman, with no job, no kids to care for and sort…how fing difficult is it to attend appointments at the job centre or wherever?! Not like she’s too busy to go as she’s often found wallowing in her pit / eating 5kg of pasta on her filthy kitchen floor. I find her absolutely infuriating! You want better life, Lou? Then fing work for it like the rest of us have to!

Apr 16, 2023
Are u joking? It’s her own fault as she is too damn lazy to go to her appointments for her FREE money… serves her right. After bills and stuff some people who work are left with that for the month..
👏👏 well said, i work have kids and sometimes left with less than that, only i prioritise, kids, bill's, food.

Apr 22, 2023
I’ve been mulling over this for a while… if she is genuinely clean why is she keeping Ste in her life? If everything she’s said about him injecting her is true and the peer pressure then he’s a large part to blame in her habit.
I didn’t vape until January last year, never smoked and I went down to spend a long weekend with a friend after a horrendous breakup 3 months before my wedding and my friend kind of introduced elf bars to me and I slightly resent her for it.
By no means has vaping ruined my life in anyway, I’ve maybe spent more money than I’d like on it but it’s never affected work or losing kids (if I had them) so I’d imagine if Lou was sober her feelings would be similar to mine but amplified?

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I’ve been mulling over this for a while… if she is genuinely clean why is she keeping Ste in her life? If everything she’s said about him injecting her is true and the peer pressure then he’s a large part to blame in her habit.
I didn’t vape until January last year, never smoked and I went down to spend a long weekend with a friend after a horrendous breakup 3 months before my wedding and my friend kind of introduced elf bars to me and I slightly resent her for it.
By no means has vaping ruined my life in anyway, I’ve maybe spent more money than I’d like on it but it’s never affected work or losing kids (if I had them) so I’d imagine if Lou was sober her feelings would be similar to mine but amplified?
He gets the money she craves that's why

Apr 21, 2023
No doubt he will, as she'll hound him today, there is nothing stopping her getting off her arse and getting a job, i'm sick of her using the menkil helf card, WHO hasn't got some sort of menkil helf problems in this time were there's a cost of living crisis, i have menkil helf issues myself, but i push myself daily as i have kids, a house to keep a job ,i also have bad days but i don't lie in my pit feeling sorry for myself and beg, she's a waste and thinks society owes her, rant over happy friday ppl 👍
I have 2 “mental disorders” and take the same anti physcotic as ste but in a greater dose. I work full time and have 3 kids. She knocks me sick.