Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2023
Will be fing livid if she gets pip
I don't think she will. She has tried to claim ste's issues, ma psychosis is bad today, šŸ˜„ av got learning difficulties, don't think either have worked. She's down to chronic pain, now folk with genuine proven issues can't get pip, can't see it working for her. She'd better not, absolute piss take.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I don't think she will. She has tried to claim ste's issues, ma psychosis is bad today, šŸ˜„ av got learning difficulties, don't think either have worked. She's down to chronic pain, now folk with genuine proven issues can't get pip, can't see it working for her. She'd better not, absolute piss take.
I got refused for my condition where I get water drained from my brain every month and chronic migraines so she better not get it for a sore ankle

Jun 21, 2023
She wouldā€™ve known she was gonna be sanctioned because you get a statement a couple of days before your UC payment is due.

She wonā€™t be entitled to a hardship loan because she has received some money and itā€™s her own fault she was sanctioned.

One of the terms of eligibility for a hardship loan is:

ā€˜You must have made every effort to stop stop spending money on non essential things. The job centre expects you to only spend money on meeting basic needs, so they might expect you to spend less on entertainment or leisure activities. You must have done all the work related activities that you were supposed to do in the 7 days before you apply for a hardship payment.ā€™

Well sheā€™s fed then isnā€™t she šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Hmm... she'll have to convince them that "yes, I've eaten a lot of chocolate, but I didn't actually spend any money on it, so it's not really an expense"

Can't wait to see her withdraw from choc choc next month once Ste is in the clink

Apr 16, 2023
I have, so sorry you have this too šŸ˜” are you on the good old diamox? X
I used to be but Iā€™ve had various shunts put in over the past 15 years so they are supposed to take away the need for any meds.

Funnily enough thatā€™s what my hospital appointment is about today because Iā€™m having a real bad time with it at the minute.

Sorry to hear you get lpā€™s every month. They are rough xxx

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I used to be but Iā€™ve had various shunts put in over the past 15 years so they are supposed to take away the need for any meds.

Funnily enough thatā€™s what my hospital appointment is about today because Iā€™m having a real bad time with it at the minute.

Sorry to hear you get lpā€™s every month. They are rough xxx
Hope they manage to sort something for you, good luck and big hugs. Shunts never worked for me šŸ˜” so regular lp's and diamox xxx

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
So, if she's been sanctioned it means she is expected by the job centre to get a job. Fact.
She will have been notified she's being sanctioned, and why. Fact.
She can appeal the sanction. Fact.
She's playing up to guilt trip ste into paying for her do ups. She'll be dry crying and begging online all month, if she's doing well with getting money she'll be obviously high.
Infuriating makes it so hard for people struggling through circumstances beyond their control, or people trying to change, improve. Still, well on her way to losing the bungalou, she'll eventually work out calling the police on ste and getting him jailed cuts off her money and his robbing skills.
Don't sanctions get longer and more severe each time they are granted ?