Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Yeah it’s not an easy process, it does share traits with other conditions too. It could also just be a learned behaviour to manipulate folk to feel sorry for her (the most likely circumstance)
And the fact ste has these problems, she's just telling ppl all the symptoms ste has, nothing wrong with her apart from being a lazy druggie that wants everything done and handed to her for free

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Firstly, I really like you lot! 🥰 we come for the tea and stay for the support and advice 🙌🏾🤣
Secondly, don’t care what anybody says, having adhd is like a super power imo, the ability to keep so many tabs open in our heads is beyond human 💪🏽
Lastly, can’t wait for todays runny s show! Sanctioned Lou is always so much fun! 🤣🤣
My friend has ADHD she is like fing superwoman 💞 what pisses me off is people blagging a diagnosis and holding up people that really need it. My friends kid 100% has it too but they have been fighting for 2 years for a diagnosis and she really needs it for school. fs

May 3, 2023
Firstly, I really like you lot! 🥰 we come for the tea and stay for the support and advice 🙌🏾🤣
Secondly, don’t care what anybody says, having adhd is like a super power imo, the ability to keep so many tabs open in our heads is beyond human 💪🏽
Lastly, can’t wait for todays runny s show! Sanctioned Lou is always so much fun! 🤣🤣
I agree. My daughter was labelled stupid, told she wouldnt amount to anything and now she is using it as a student nurses running about wards with more energy and dedication than alot of others working there. She has empathy for her patients and and understanding of always being poorly and in hospital as a child. Adhd is tough but it's a gift that alot of people use as an excuse for poor parenting and bad behaviour.