Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
Firstly, I really like you lot! 🥰 we come for the tea and stay for the support and advice 🙌🏾🤣
Secondly, don’t care what anybody says, having adhd is like a super power imo, the ability to keep so many tabs open in our heads is beyond human 💪🏽
Lastly, can’t wait for todays runny s show! Sanctioned Lou is always so much fun! 🤣🤣
I'm going to catch up on what's been said about adhd, because my 13 year old niece was diagnosed with it as well as ODD last year. Thankfully taking her pills doesn't bother her, and l noticed a huge change in her behaviour, in a good way 💞

Apr 16, 2023
I agree. My daughter was labelled stupid, told she wouldnt amount to anything and now she is using it as a student nurses running about wards with more energy and dedication than alot of others working there. She has empathy for her patients and and understanding of always being poorly and in hospital as a child. Adhd is tough but it's a gift that alot of people use as an excuse for poor parenting and bad behaviour.
👏👏

Apr 16, 2023
Also it's funny how she slabbered the other night after she blocked kk saying something along the lines of "i was never friends with her she ss in bags. WELL AS WE SAY IN BELFAST "YOU HAVE CERTAINLY s YOUR BAGS YOU DIRTY CLART" (trousers is bags over here) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not a fan of KK but funny lou getting a bit of karma
WHAT!! She blocked KK, i missed that 🤣🤣 hilarious, what happened there

Apr 16, 2023
So she has to go home and ring a number after the job centre appointment didn’t go well… fing best not be ringing me sty knickers 😡
And it's the job center that's taking the mick 🙄 how about turn up to appointment's and you wouldn't get sanctioned or even better get a effing job you lazy b