Lou @Lifewithloux

May 12, 2023
So glad I decided to grab another bottle of soft and fruity before corner shop closed 💃🏽 let’s do this lads. Also, what’s for dinner tonight everyone? Just to make Lou jelly 🤣🤣
Is that the M&S rose??? Whenever I get it I show my husband and am like “that’s named after you babe”

ItsNotFairrrr

Oct 6, 2023
Long time lurker here but need to comment

Had to laugh earlier when she said on her insta story about the woman in the shop paying for the bag of food and she said something along the lines of “I’d give her the money, I wouldn’t accept it off her for free” hmmm but it’s ok accepting laptops, a desk and money off strangers from the internet?

I knew her a bit years ago when we were like 14/15. And yes she has always been pretty dim but not like this

Aug 27, 2023
Look how heartbroken she is
Look how starving she is
Look how lonely she is
Look how sober she is
Look how clean she is

Never speaks a word of truth. Gone from sobbing and ‘I’m gonna turn my life around’ to enjoying fake inta-fame, swigging on a can with the guy who she’s terrified of and is never having back.

I actually feel resentful for every tiny bit of joy she is experiencing tonight.

May 11, 2023
Long time lurker here but need to comment

Had to laugh earlier when she said on her insta story about the woman in the shop paying for the bag of food and she said something along the lines of “I’d give her the money, I wouldn’t accept it off her for free” hmmm but it’s ok accepting laptops, a desk and money off strangers from the internet?

I knew her a bit years ago when we were like 14/15. And yes she has always been pretty dim but not like this
Welcome 😊 any ancient tea? X

ItsNotFairrrr

Oct 6, 2023
Welcome 😊 any ancient tea? X
Unfortunately no I don’t really have any tea, it was before the drugs etc (that I know of, maybe she was on them then 🤷🏻‍♀️) but we were just teenagers and only really saw each other occasionally, we weren’t really friends but did hang out together with mutual friends

Never been the sharpest tool in the box 🤣

Some of these comments have had me deceased over the last month or so since I found this thread 🤣