Lou @Lifewithloux

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
I dip in and out here as It goes way to fast for me. Lou met him this morning they are back together. Stes phone didn't break. Lou told him that as he's so popular right now, people will want to keep watching so they'll pay, we could hear and see him just fine, there is nothing wrong with it, it was just another lou beg scam. notsogrey I don't know if you're on here but on your stories when lou was crying about her ban, ste wasn't snoring and sleep talking. Ste was in fact doing a bong, then replying to lou about her ban. They've been doing them all day and during the sobbing when ste left, they were in fact texting each other back and fore. A friend of a friend works in the job centre and has witnessed lou there on occasion and although she would never say names or risk her job, I did ask if lou had been there this morning and she did a face and said must be true if its on the Internet and winked so I'm guessing she was off meeting ste. Honestly the amount of dumb people who believe it and send her money is incredible, her own mum said if they are stupid enough to send it then good on lou, she also said if lous instagram was hacked or disappeared that would be the best thing for her because she knows she's always got some fool who'll send her money or gifts. I don't like ste at all but I was very disappointed that he got back with her the vest thing everyone can do is unfollow him so he knows that he's pissed on his chips. You can still view his page he'll never go private . As for lou, all I can say is some people need tranquilising in the arse with a dart .. filled with cyanide.
If a horse broke its leg, you'd put it down. No coming back for this one, she will never ever change she will just get worse
As for ste paying her 200 a month for child maintenance for a child she no longer has, that tells you how vindictive she is and how she manipulates him, complete joke. She's clever I give her that. But mummy lauren who has Alfie, what the do are you thinking letting that baby go to that house with them pair. For God's sake woman make a clean break. M and O are happy and healthy I hear, and James knows about lou not having money for molly but ste offering to still pay. He said to a mutual friend if anyone has a screen recording of her admitting to smoking drugs, please send it on to him, it'll really help.

May 26, 2023
For anyone who doesn't use Tik Tok this is sobriety Jack. He is far from sober and constantly begs for TT gifts to buy Pinky G, powder and Nandos. He is due in court in January for benefit fraud after not claiming his earnings, we're talking Louis Vuitton wardrobe type earnings. He openly admits it along with not declaring his dad's death for 5 weeks so he could take a loan out in his name and going to jail for spitting in a coppers face while saying he has COVID during lockdown. He's an absolute t but I've got a million times more respect for him than Lou because he didn't abandon 3 children to do it!
I would roll through broken glass while on fire to get my kids back, but then again I would never put myself in a position to lose them in the first place. Mine are all grown adults now and they will always be my number 1 priority

May 23, 2023
I dip in and out here as It goes way to fast for me. Lou met him this morning they are back together. Stes phone didn't break. Lou told him that as he's so popular right now, people will want to keep watching so they'll pay, we could hear and see him just fine, there is nothing wrong with it, it was just another lou beg scam. notsogrey I don't know if you're on here but on your stories when lou was crying about her ban, ste wasn't snoring and sleep talking. Ste was in fact doing a bong, then replying to lou about her ban. They've been doing them all day and during the sobbing when ste left, they were in fact texting each other back and fore. A friend of a friend works in the job centre and has witnessed lou there on occasion and although she would never say names or risk her job, I did ask if lou had been there this morning and she did a face and said must be true if its on the Internet and winked so I'm guessing she was off meeting ste. Honestly the amount of dumb people who believe it and send her money is incredible, her own mum said if they are stupid enough to send it then good on lou, she also said if lous instagram was hacked or disappeared that would be the best thing for her because she knows she's always got some fool who'll send her money or gifts. I don't like ste at all but I was very disappointed that he got back with her the vest thing everyone can do is unfollow him so he knows that he's pissed on his chips. You can still view his page he'll never go private . As for lou, all I can say is some people need tranquilising in the arse with a dart .. filled with cyanide.
If a horse broke its leg, you'd put it down. No coming back for this one, she will never ever change she will just get worse
As for ste paying her 200 a month for child maintenance for a child she no longer has, that tells you how vindictive she is and how she manipulates him, complete joke. She's clever I give her that. But mummy lauren who has Alfie, what the do are you thinking letting that baby go to that house with them pair. For God's sake woman make a clean break. M and O are happy and healthy I hear, and James knows about lou not having money for molly but ste offering to still pay. He said to a mutual friend if anyone has a screen recording of her admitting to smoking drugs, please send it on to him, it'll really help.
Well hello!!! 👀👀👀 was about to go to bed and then somebody poured me a nice hot cuppa tea 🤣🤣

May 26, 2023
Can I ask how u know all this? It does make perfect sense

May 26, 2023
Well hello!!! 👀👀👀 was about to go to bed and then somebody poured me a nice hot cuppa tea 🤣🤣
Could this possibly be SarLouMack who spent her entire day yesterday worrying about Lou and trying to help her, only to have it all thrown back in her face today. It's difficult when u realise that u worry more about ur 'friends' problems than they do, in fact they are the source of the problem

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
Something told me to check my phone during a bathroom visit, and I'm pleased l did 😲
I'm curious how you know this as well, but if you can tell us in a way those two won't work out if they come to snoop?.....And don't be a stranger. Visit us again with more tea 😜

Aug 12, 2023
This is totally Lous friend 😂 but then I think we would all be suprised who frequents round here 😂

Aug 12, 2023
I wanted to asked Sar about what she thought of today's (yesterday's) events after the long chat and planning they did yesterday. I'm just gonna do it all off. Get pissed and stoned. I mean do what you wanna do but fing hell you don't have to go live and wonder why you get ripped to shreds I think it was the most amount of people in the room too😂 the only time we won't see Ste is when he gets locked up and Lou will all be for the change and pozzitivity, the minute he's free off she fs. It's a viscous cycle and I was a thread away from giving her some money because I felt bad for her never agaib 😂 let's hope it's all over before Monday and Stttttteeeee fs off with the frozen mccains agains. " I just need some money for a warm drink and some food" do off.

Jun 21, 2023
I wanted to asked Sar about what she thought of today's (yesterday's) events after the long chat and planning they did yesterday. I'm just gonna do it all off. Get pissed and stoned. I mean do what you wanna do but fing hell you don't have to go live and wonder why you get ripped to shreds I think it was the most amount of people in the room too😂 the only time we won't see Ste is when he gets locked up and Lou will all be for the change and pozzitivity, the minute he's free off she fs. It's a viscous cycle and I was a thread away from giving her some money because I felt bad for her never agaib 😂 let's hope it's all over before Monday and Stttttteeeee fs off with the frozen mccains agains. " I just need some money for a warm drink and some food" do off.
Sar Lou has been around Lou long enough to know exactly what a sketbag she actually is Screenshot_20231007-170827.png

May 11, 2023
Your user name and the picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
How does Lou make money on tiktok? Is it through gifts? I'm sure I read somewhere it's like a 50/50 split with gifts so tiktok takes half so who on earth is gifting her that much that it tops up her income 😳
She won’t be earning much at all. Like probably no more than a few quid at best during a ‘good’ live most lives she probably doesn’t earn a thing.