Lou @Lifewithloux

May 3, 2023
And I'm back. My fellow trolls you have no disappointed me 15 pages of catch up and I'm finally here got bored of her love when Carol stop dishing the tea, so I came back here to catch up and my god its been good.
I needed this after today great day for the main man's bday only to come out and have a phone call our cats has been knocked down and died before we could getnto her.
So in true Lou style I ate 50quids worth of ramen and sushi fed the kids a mcds and am now enjoying the fact that lous s shows has made my evening a bit more bareable. Thank you fellow trolls 🧌 I love yas ❤️

May 11, 2023
And I'm back. My fellow trolls you have no disappointed me 15 pages of catch up and I'm finally here got bored of her love when Carol stop dishing the tea, so I came back here to catch up and my god its been good.
I needed this after today great day for the main man's bday only to come out and have a phone call our cats has been knocked down and died before we could getnto her.
So in true Lou style I ate 50quids worth of ramen and sushi fed the kids a mcds and am now enjoying the fact that lous s shows has made my evening a bit more bareable. Thank you fellow trolls 🧌 I love yas ❤️
Sorry to hear about your cat 🥹

Apr 16, 2023
Sending troll love ♥️

Apr 16, 2023
I'm so sorry about your cat. How sad xx

Apr 16, 2023

Aw so sorry to hear about your cat ❤️ they’re like family aren’t they.

Apr 22, 2023
I've just seen her admitting she took heroin. I thought she used to deny that and make out she only took painkillers?
I’m not sure if you saw but a few nights ago on Instagram she was saying how she did heroin because she wanted to be in with Ste and his mates… apparently she’s never injected it herself and Ste used to do it for her. After their “argument” Ste was kicking off about her saying it on his Instagram stories