Lou @Lifewithloux

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I saw most of that live last night, couldn't turn off it was like a pile up on the M62. From crying hysterically about a tenner, to doing the hokey cokey on live it was a wild ride. Some were saying they had recorded so there'll be some good vids out there. Seeing them both in their natural habitat and how things unfold between them over the night is just madness. I imagine it's like that every night as well. Every communication between them was an argument. I still can't work out if she is as thick as pig s or the most clever manipulative person to ever live.

Apr 22, 2023
No but she’s smiling the fin moron lmao. Go check her tiktok post 😅
I can’t get on TikTok at the moment, I haven’t been able to since I got to Japan. Been nearly 2 months without it I’ve been wounded missing all of the drama 🥲
I’m flying home on Friday and the first thing I’m going to do when I land in Newcastle is catch up on all of Lou’s TikTok’s while I wait for my luggage 🤣

Apr 22, 2023
Ste was packing up his stuff last night ready for this morning 🤦‍♀️ Xbox and games only, he’s probably on his way to cash converters as we speak 🤣
I thought that Lou’s mam had bought her the Xbox?
If Lou is really in as bad of a situation as she makes out her mam is mental for buying her that instead of something “proper” for the bungalow.