Lou @Lifewithloux

May 3, 2023
I'm so sorry about your cat. How sad xx
Thanks troll family. Heartbroken
What.......even Google translate would run off on this .......
From what I can gather she has had no sleep.

Poor poor lou..... how many parents in this group have had a sleepless night and still get on with it !
We've had a sleepless week and still don't speak like her. Also on alot of her "prescribed" meds and still don't sound like her. She disgusts me. (Not methadone 🤣)
Ste was packing up his stuff last night ready for this morning 🤦‍♀️ Xbox and games only, he’s probably on his way to cash converters as we speak 🤣
Why would he have his xbox there if she has one? Must have picked it up from cash converts on the way to lous on Friday 🤣

Apr 22, 2023
Just watched some of last night, she's talking about crushing and sniffing subby, which is apparently subutex. This was before the heroin. Google says it knackers the nose, which would explain the darth vader breathing. Wonder if they're still on it.
I think they’re on anything that they can get their hands on that won’t show up in their drugs tests

Oct 3, 2023
Just watched some of last night, she's talking about crushing and sniffing subby, which is apparently subutex. This was before the heroin. Google says it knackers the nose, which would explain the darth vader breathing. Wonder if they're still on it.

So she was using the heroin withdrawal substitute before even being on heroin? Wild 🤣

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
So she was using the heroin withdrawal substitute before even being on heroin? Wild 🤣
Shockingly, something about all this doesn't add up.

Maybe I'm being naive, but it sounds like she wasn't actually on heroin that long. Which begs the question, how did she build up to the level of addiction where she needs 100mg of methadone a day to function? I reckon she overegged it for the docs in order to blag a larger dose.

Oct 3, 2023

Maybe I'm being naive, but it sounds like she wasn't actually on heroin that long. Which begs the question, how did she build up to the level of addiction where she needs 100mg of methadone a day to function? I reckon she overegged it for the docs in order to blag a larger dose.
Yeah I’d say this is spot on, explains why it spaces her out so much as it’s not just to keep her level, it’s clearly way higher than that

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023

She was on crystal meth before the heroin- when she was still with James

Apr 16, 2023
If you’re going to lie you need to have a good memory
I said that exact thing to her on her live last night when she said Tina was lying about her tramadol addiction before she met Ste.

im fuming that she’s up so early and has locked Ste in the house because I’ve got loads of studying to do so can’t sit on social media until this evening 😭😭

May 12, 2023
I said that exact thing to her on her live last night when she said Tina was lying about her tramadol addiction before she met Ste.

im fuming that she’s up so early and has locked Ste in the house because I’ve got loads of studying to do so can’t sit on social media until this evening 😭😭
Couldn’t believe the fin cheek of her denying that! Like she wasn’t asking literally anybody for pills the crackhead

Apr 22, 2023

I need context about her locking Ste in the house 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
I need context about her locking Ste in the house 🤣
When she decided he had robbed her money last night but she was too scared to go in his bag, even though she rooted through his s for his vape earlier on, someone told her to wait till the morning and ask him for it back. She made a big show and dance about locking her front and back doors and hiding the keys so he couldn’t sneak out when he woke up.