Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
That was quite upsetting to watch. The people goading her on, the fact she found being mean to somebody for likes; all really unsettling for me
The screen record I got was actually longer but I refuse to show Ste looking so vulnerable. She was a t to him last night just in the hopes of getting likes and gifts.

For her to then turn on the fake tears and say he’s stole her money but she can’t go and look in his pockets for it because she was scared of him was appalling. The man couldn’t even open his eyes when she was shouting that the police were at the door to s him up.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Can't screenshot as it was her ranting. But basically saying that she's not a bad mother flashing her muff for 50p unlike Lou who lost her kids, takes drugs, begs and lies to the whole of the internet to gain money.
Some cheek when she’s had a man in her house with her kids when she didn’t even know his name & he was being aggressive due to her obsessive behaviour. Shaun was round her kids & she accused him of SA. We’ve also heard the voice notes where she was gaslighting Dan over her own behaviour, causing the kids to get upset & then blaming him. She’s sold her own & her kids dignity for £2.50 a pop online.
I’d say she’s not really got room to talk on being mother of the year.

Apr 16, 2023
Lou’s not selling her dignity to the scottish sun to try and get a couple more guys to send her £3 every month...

KK scammed the benefit system by claiming Dan doesn’t live there anymore

Kayleigh had a guy come round to her house looking for a row when her kids were there and she didn’t even know his name after shagging him for several months 😩😩

May 23, 2023
Some cheek when she’s had a man in her house with her kids when she didn’t even know his name & he was being aggressive due to her obsessive behaviour. Shaun was round her kids & she accused him of SA. We’ve also heard the voice notes where she was gaslighting Dan over her own behaviour, causing the kids to get upset & then blaming him. She’s sold her own & her kids dignity for £2.50 a pop online.
I’d say she’s not really got room to talk on being mother of the year.
🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

May 1, 2023
Right guys .....
New week ahead ...
Let's play a bit of Lou bingo

Mark your cards off anytime in the next 7 days that you hear/see/witness

1) ste, why are you doing this to me
2) mention of her kids for sympathy vote
3) a bust up with ste with police potentially called
4) a temu reminder
5) begging for a new phone
6) mention of her the forgotten bad ankle/back/knee
7) promising to tidy up her crack den of a bungalow and Forrest of a garden
8) the choker removed
9) eating out of the saucepan (bonus points if it's eaten on the floor again)
10) begging for her next phone bill money
11) the fart hole leggings
12) falling asleep on live

LETS GET TO....

Apr 16, 2023
Can't screenshot as it was her ranting. But basically saying that she's not a bad mother flashing her muff for 50p unlike Lou who lost her kids, takes drugs, begs and lies to the whole of the internet to gain money.
Im sure KK LIES to the internet and begs her punters by flashing her gash to gain money ,what a moron KK is 🤣