Lou @Lifewithloux

DummyThicc

Oct 10, 2023
Do you think Ste is now being controlled by her somewhat?
In my opinion he does seem more honest than her and has made some attempt to change?
I can't speak for the last 12 odd years but Ste was always a good lad back in the day. I heard him saying stop telling your stories in the background of one of her rants so I'm sure she's doing the same s as always with him.

DummyThicc

Oct 10, 2023
Did they really though!!! Are they that clever to think oh “Dave” is dead in the corner,I know let’s move him to “bobs”flat!!!!!

graveyard arse fing I can believe

dead body removal I cannot believe
The graveyard fing was honestly something I heard on the grapevine, the body thing is 100% confirmed though, she admitted it.

Apr 22, 2023
It’s mad because I know somebody who got shagged up the arse in a graveyard as well 🤣🤣 one of the reasons I’m choosing cremation when I pop my clogs 👋🏽
I’ve always wanted to be cremated but I’ve never known why, it’s just been a gut feeling. Now for reasoning I can say that I know of at least 2 people that have been shagged up the arse in a graveyard and I want no part of it 🤣

Aug 16, 2023
I'm just catching up on her lives from yesterday on notsogreys and the way she is moving that double bed.... chronic pain my arse.

Waddling round, breathing like darth vader with a dodgy oxygen tank dragging the bed with one arm at one point.

Bending over and standing up like a s routine of head, shoulders, knees and toes and not a wince or a complain about pain.

fing fraudulent little moo cow.
This! Yesterday I didn't even manage to hoover half of my bedroom until I had to stop because of the pain. Albeit my hoover is one of those with a stick - that is broke so I can't use it as an upright.
But the way she is up and down on the floor, the dancing, even her attempts at the gym, moving that bed around! Nah bullshit, fake b.

May 7, 2023
Well I suppose that depends on what you already know. I know her from college, but I'm also friends with her ex, and used to be friends with Ste before he became a crack head.

Where to start? I guess everyone knows about how she accused her ex of battering her when he didn't and tried and tried again to ruin his reputation and his life, luckily for him there were plenty of videos showing how she was off the rails and on drugs so he could get custody of the kids. She had to do a drugs test, which she obviously failed. But the didn't write her off completely, they gave her the chance to get clean, and if she could pass a couple more tests then she would be able to get access to the kids. She failed those too.

During the time of their breakup she got donations and furniture for 2 houses, but all the furniture magically disappeared (probably to buy more drugs). During this time she started dating Ste because they moved into the same building. I can't go into specifics, but someone I know died in Ste's flat, and they moved the body to another flat before the police arrived. I mean, wtaf right?

After that Lou moved into another place near some other people I know. By this point she was pregnant by Ste and even though she was pregnant she was drinking and smoking and doing drugs. She wasn't even hiding it, she could have done it out the back of her house but she literally sat and drank and smoked on the front step where everyone could see. She was also trying to do the guy I who lived near her, even though he lived there with his long term fiancé, and she was with Ste. She was sending his videos of her touching herself etc. She followed that guys fiancé around the supermarket whilst mumbling to herself, she was off her head and I guess she thought that she couldn't see her even though she was literally following close behind her. She also kicked off with the fiancé and was calling her every name under the sun and wanted to fight her because she couldn't do the guy, I feel sorry for Ste massively.

Anyway like I said she was off it on drugs and they kept telling her that if she stopped taking the drugs then she could keep the baby, but she continued the entire time, which is why baby was taken away straight away after birth. Poor little bub probably had serious issues relating to drugs and alcohol.

I would put the reason why I argued with her, but if she read it she would know who I was straight away.

She poured water over my friends laptop then pretended it was an accident.

She got fed up the arse in a cemetery while her kids were left alone in the house.

There's far too much to even remember tbh she goes mental and starts telling stories, think she even believes her own lies sometimes. She literally lies and then contradicts herself in the next breath.

I mean even just on her most recent stories, in one clip she said that she destroyed the house looking for money, then in the next clip she says someone went through all her bags when she was asleep... was she fing sleepwalking or what?

Honestly there's so much that had happened that I haven't written here so as I remember stuff I will just update.
Im guessing there cemetery story is public knowledge. Was this whilst she was still with James? What a story

Apr 22, 2023
The one Ste resuscitated? I dunno if that was before or after they moved him lol 🙈
You probably didn’t mean anything bad by your reply but to say that and add a lol at the end is quite disrespectful. The sshow of Lou and Steve is funny yet painful to watch but where there are other people involved, let alone died in their vicinity it’s not really a laughing matter at all especially if they’ve messed with his body.
Hope I’m not coming across as having a go but my brother died of a drug overdose and to think people were having a laugh at his expense on a gossip site because of his sshow mates would break my heart!