Lou @Lifewithloux

Oct 3, 2023
Why the hell does she think going in angies boxes and having people in her boxes are good ideas.

every single time she has had her arse handed to her and yet she still carries on.
Genuinely think it’s a form of self sabotage & a slippery slope into then being able to give a reason for her behaviour that isn’t her own fault. ‘It’s all va trolls’.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She’s just told two completely different stories about how she spilt the water on the bed. She’s off her head or more than likely, it’s so she can beg for heating money today. She’s a literal big fat joke.
Nah it’s bullshit. She felt embarrassed about not changing her bedsheets after getting pulled up on it yesterday. But spilling the water means she has an excuse to change them without it being because of the comments yesterday.

May 11, 2023
Nah it’s bullshit. She felt embarrassed about not changing her bedsheets after getting pulled up on it yesterday. But spilling the water means she has an excuse to change them without it being because of the comments yesterday.
My favourite bit was the gugugug impression - might be her finest work, not withstanding the backdoor graveyard shenanigans.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I swear it's annoying, I'm gunna start streaming on tiktok, start crying and saying that my boyfriend beat me up because I did it up the ster in a graveyard with an rando unknown DJ and see who donates to me. I mean 99% of what she says is a lie, so why can't I get paid to lie too?
Don't forget how you're this close to a relapse because you can't get the matching bedside tables that will change your life. Here's a link to your amazon wishlist.

Do you know anything about her weird sugar mom, Carol? Or why did she pour water over your friends laptop?

May 26, 2023
For anyone that missed the live last night (I only caught the last 5 minutes).

Lou was Delusive Angies box, all boxes were full. I don't know if they were already discussing DV but they'd seen the video of Lou asking Ste to give her a black eye. Two women in the box has been in awful DV situations and we're highly triggered by Lou's claims that it was a joke, they were crying and screaming. When I got in there Lou was just sobbing, I never heard her say a word! They'd torn right into her. Angie ended up dropping everyone from the boxes. Lots of the comments were saying how Lou's well known for begging and scamming, that she's a compulsive liar etc. I heard one guy say she's constantly messaging him asking for attention, looking for clout and he's no idea who she is. Angie did request Lou back on her own to explain herself but she'd gone off TT. She said although she didn't know the full story, Lou's obviously a vulnerable person with mental health issues and shouldn't be on SM

I think Lou's setting herself up to relapse with opening boxes and going into lives. She can take all the drugs she wants then blame it on 'trolls'

Apr 20, 2023
Hideous mental image of Lou grunting farting and slurping her way out of her wet pit. Scratching her minge/arse, not washing her hands grabbing a fag, drinking a red bull, then going back to bed.
I deserve it guys I flushed the loo after a big s. Should I wipe back to front, or front to back. I'm gonna write it in my planner. I've got so much to do, get ma meffadown, whine at va job centa, beg online.
Are her and ste back together. Lol.

Apr 30, 2023
For anyone that missed the live last night (I only caught the last 5 minutes).

Lou was Delusive Angies box, all boxes were full. I don't know if they were already discussing DV but they'd seen the video of Lou asking Ste to give her a black eye. Two women in the box has been in awful DV situations and we're highly triggered by Lou's claims that it was a joke, they were crying and screaming. When I got in there Lou was just sobbing, I never heard her say a word! They'd torn right into her. Angie ended up dropping everyone from the boxes. Lots of the comments were saying how Lou's well known for begging and scamming, that she's a compulsive liar etc. I heard one guy say she's constantly messaging him asking for attention, looking for clout and he's no idea who she is. Angie did request Lou back on her own to explain herself but she'd gone off TT. She said although she didn't know the full story, Lou's obviously a vulnerable person with mental health issues and shouldn't be on SM

I think Lou's setting herself up to relapse with opening boxes and going into lives. She can take all the drugs she wants then blame it on 'trolls'
What gets me is she was warned from the beginning that TikTok was bad for attacking, but she's just going back for more 🙄