Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 12, 2023
I do not fraternise with anyone. Have I said I like any comments here. I like you all, have a morbid curiosity.
This has got that fat s Kayleigh’s name all over it, only she would try and use words like fraternise and morbid curiosity ffs as if someone talking about their own child would use the words morbid curiosity!

Kkk you can’t sit with us, go and make some new friends ya silly t I hear you’ve upset the only one you had, back to lonely old Kkk it is then!

Aug 16, 2023
Lou just asked what she should get a 6 year old girl as a birthday present and Stes reply was a 6 year old boy.

He then said only joking they're a bit young for that. She's 6 years old you weird n×nce!

fing wronguns these two. 🤮🤮🤮
Not gonna lie. She has sickened me with her fake crap in the past after my brother passed away by his own choice.

He's a bit vile and obviously the violence is gross and he's got/getting his punishment for all that he's done - hopefully.

Actually thought he might have a chance at redeeming himself with time away from her, being clean but he's just fkin sick.

Match made in heaven.

Aug 16, 2023
Missed everything tonight so thanks to all that posted.
Night off work, my eldest, middle and youngest wanted to watch a film - the older 2 both work and have a life so not always in.
I work most evenings. Weekends atm are Sat taking one of my kids to visit someone in rehab (13/14hrs out the house for a 6hr visit)
Sunday working. So time we get together means the world to me.
Couldn't even sneak a peek though 🤣 - screwed over by one of my own house rules: When we watch films, no phones 😩🙄
So sat watching HP fend off dementors and missed the lot.
Was lovely though NGL all snuggled up eating crap and spending time together under a duvet with the dog (who's getting old now 💔😭)
God I feel like an insta influencer pointing out I spend time with my kids 🤣🤣 I'll do some microwave pizzas for them tomorrow and spend all my time before work on IG/TT to balance it out