Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 30, 2023
And the freezer kept breaking ruining all her food 🙄
God that was some years ago! Mental when you think of how long this has been going on. I think Carol was around then too wasn't she? It still confuses me how a random religious American ended up being lou's personal benefactor. Maybe lou promised to convert or something. Imagine her doing the Lords prayer "give us this day, our daily beg" 😂

Someone much more creative then me can finish it off.

May 11, 2023
God that was some years ago! Mental when you think of how long this has been going on. I think Carol was around then too wasn't she? It still confuses me how a random religious American ended up being lou's personal benefactor. Maybe lou promised to convert or something. Imagine her doing the Lords prayer "give us this day, our daily beg" 😂

Can anyone remember when things were coming to a head (ahem) with James and she went out on her own to a pub and got bladdered, was talking to loads of lads and filmed it all?

Jun 21, 2023
She once blurted out "God loves a trier" in the early days of Carol's gifting. So I reckon that it started out that way. I honestly thought it would fizz out and Carol would have moved on once she realised that Lou wasn't ever going to pick up a Bible

May 26, 2023
Am I imagining things? The other night when everyone was saying that are had the police called on him then she was on TT kicking off about him possibly calling the police on her, did she say something that insinuated he had hit her previously?
So recent mentions of violence I remember -

1. When she told him to leave and wouldn't give him any of the food she made him wait on the path saying she was scared of him

2. Next day or day after they're on the way back from court and she asks him to give her a black eye

3. He admitted on live that he'd accidentally hit her once when they were arguing, he went to hit a wall and caught her. He said he would never intentionally hit a woman and he was gutted by it

3. Few days later they're in the kitchen and she smacks him in the back for not cleaning her mess up properly. He's then cooking and she's raging at him over it, he asks her to stop and he says 'be careful because I've got a knife and I might slip'. She heavily insinuated that he was threatening to stab her

Apr 12, 2023
He admitted on a live a few weeks ago that he has hit her once.
In no way am I sticking up for him because we know he’s a scumbag but after what we’ve seen her doing to him on the live with the spilt coffee you can imagine that she wanted him to hit her and goaded him into it!
I also think he would be aware of her doing sexual favours in exchange for drugs, and be completely fine with it as long as they get their fix!

Apr 16, 2023
In no way am I sticking up for him because we know he’s a scumbag but after what we’ve seen her doing to him on the live with the spilt coffee you can imagine that she wanted him to hit her and goaded him into it!
I also think he would be aware of her doing sexual favours in exchange for drugs, and be completely fine with it as long as they get their fix!
See I don’t think he would’ve been happy it was just for a bag of weed. He says he’s only been clean for 4.5(ish) months so back in March he probably would’ve been fine with it as long as they were gonna get something stronger than that.

Jun 21, 2023
Back door graveyard bumming, back alley dick sucking for a bag of weed, I feel a bit ill slutz…. I can just about cope with her snorting and breathing on lives, let alone imagining the sounds of someone terminally unable to breathe through their nose giving a blowie. I think I need Jesus for this one.
I'm sure Carol can ask her Bible study group to include you in their thoughts and prayers

Jun 21, 2023
I reckon she wants the physical marks that come with it. Goad him into doing it for real, making a polite request for him to do it - if she got the associated bruises she'd be able to milk a lot of money, resources and support from it. I'd even say Carol would be offering more than moral support if she saw that Lou had been beaten up.

Apr 12, 2023
See I don’t think he would’ve been happy it was just for a bag of weed. He says he’s only been clean for 4.5(ish) months so back in March he probably would’ve been fine with it as long as they were gonna get something stronger than that.
Yeah maybe, I just don’t see any real love between them. I think it’s just a relationship of convenience.