Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
Also it's funny how she slabbered the other night after she blocked kk saying something along the lines of "i was never friends with her she ss in bags. WELL AS WE SAY IN BELFAST "YOU HAVE CERTAINLY s YOUR BAGS YOU DIRTY CLART" (trousers is bags over here) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not a fan of KK but funny l
Also it's funny how she slabbered the other night after she blocked kk saying something along the lines of "i was never friends with her she ss in bags. WELL AS WE SAY IN BELFAST "YOU HAVE CERTAINLY s YOUR BAGS YOU DIRTY CLART" (trousers is bags over here) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not a fan of KK but funny lou getting a bit of karma
nah swear it was only a few months ago she’s was marching some street with her bottle o
Yeah she said she will put it together and put a loaf of bread in. Would order it on her card and lou didn't need to give her the money
And the chocolate muffins she loves. Lou was loving it. Laughing oh Lisa you know me well.

May 26, 2023
Why does she have to involve herself in angies lives when all she does is heavy breathe and doesn’t even contribute to anything… she just wants to get her face seen the absolute drip 🤦‍♀️
Shes been trying to get the attention of a lot of the bigger creators, Markusemz blocked her 🤣🤣 when she was in Angie's live the other night someone said she keeps bothering him. I've also seen her commenting to Miss Reds, Evil queens and Cla

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
She’s forever saying she has psychosis. She doesn’t have it. At all.
I genuinely think she needs to be in assisted living, she needs to be shown how normal people live. The absolute basics, I think she must have special needs aswell as drug problems. She's 30 and doesn't know how to manage a home, money and just life in general. I know kids at 16 that would manage life better than her
she doesn’t. It’s all an act. She had a home with two kids and a partner and managed just fine. She ain’t as daft as she is cabbage looking. It’s laziness and a con to milk as much as she can in the form of money and takeaways.

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
Morning Trolls/Stes Sluts

Has anyone here seen Nighty Night? I was just rewatching and Jill’s meal totally summed up Lou’s sex life -

“A selection of random meats and prawns in a milky bath”. 😉🤢🤣

Enjoy your breakfast or lunch 🤪
Omg I used to love nighty night. I remember rewatching it and being shocked that it was Dawn & Nessa from Gavin and Stacey. I knew I had seen them both somewhere before 😂

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
Are you fing serious? He basically lives with her, he’s in part responsible for the life she leads and if he doesn’t do something she will die. He SHOULD help her because it’s the right thing to do. He won’t, however because he likes having someone to get off his face with and he’s a reprehensible excuse for a human.
I guess not everyone’s moral compass points in the right direction, hey?
Well you could say that about her though. She should help him but she doesn’t. She has filmed Ste several times when he looked at deaths door and just laughed or moaned about him. No one can help Lou but Lou and she will never admit that she has a problem. She loves her life, she has chose it over everything and everyone. Most people on here have tried to help Lou over the years but She never changes and continues to lie and manipulate people and expect everything for free.

DummyThicc

Oct 10, 2023
Lmaooo I’m trying to think of one too. I’m 31, she’s 30 I think. We knew each other during her goth/emo phase when we were about 15/16
Matee! We're all around the same age. We must know each other. I made a throwaway email, if you want to you should email me there so we can figure out who each other are haha.

Email is: [email protected]